Undertaker on RAW next week!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Firstly...Hi everybody, sorry I've been away and inactive for a while. Moved in with the Grandparents, they had a limited broadband allowance so I couldn't use my laptop too much. All upgraded now so I'm back online properly!

Secondly, Undertaker has been added to the WWE Tickets page for Raw next Monday at the O2 in London.

I was disappointed earlier when Punk was pulled from it for real but a few hours later Undertaker's face appeared!

Rumoured to be tagging with Hell No against The Shield. Will definitely be one to remember for all of us in the London crowd if that is the case :)

:yes:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
they made the match official on RAW last night btw. So if you are going you will see it.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I suspect that Shield will destroy the Undertaker and then the match will happen at Extreme Rules instead.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm about to watch RAW actually. It's awesome to know he'll be there, I knew he'd been confirmed for the SmackDown night at the O2 but had secretly hoped they'd add him to RAW too.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
KLockard23 said:
I suspect that Shield will destroy the Undertaker and then the match will happen at Extreme Rules instead.

Maybe that happens, it'd suck but that's what may happen

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I just hope Undertaker is able and has some feud this year and we will not have wait utnil Wm30 to see him again! Make 1 more title run if he up to it!?

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I just hope Undertaker is able and has some feud this year and we will not have wait utnil Wm30 to see him again! Make 1 more title run if he up to it!?

That would be awesome. One more Kane/Taker feud?

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
NO 1 MORE WORLD OR WWE TITLE RUN!

Happy medium...world/wwe title run feuding with Kane? Resulting in a final battle at WM30 and retirement for Taker and even Kane if he wants to call it a day then (fingers crossed he wouldn't!)

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Lingstar said:
Happy medium...world/wwe title run feuding with Kane? Resulting in a final battle at WM30 and retirement for Taker and even Kane if he wants to call it a day then (fingers crossed he wouldn't!)

nah he will vs rock or cena next year at wm30