Under The Dome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
i have been watching this on demand always the day after. i'm personally not surprised it got renewed for a second season but i am on the fence as if i will make it through the entire first season. some things i really like some i don't but we will see what happens.
I also watch it on demand the day after since I watch raw on Mondays. But, for me to be hooked on a show other than wrestling nowadays is a shocker because that's all I watch. Sure they are going way to fast with all the main characters dying, but it never disappoints. It's based on multi story lines which I love.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
What an episode!

That was awesome, loved the ending where they showed Angie's double and the butterfly tattoo (Refers to The Monarch Shall Be Crowned).

Angie has control of the egg (dome). Things about to get more interesting

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This just debuted in the UK tonight on Channel Five of all places.

It was a promising start, it had a very hammy, over the top b-movie feel to it, with some very knowing dialogue, some decent characters and a pretty good piece to it. Think there is enough here to keep me watching at least for the first few weeks, after that will have to see. Has a nice cult feel to it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
That episode was fucking intense!

Even more swerves with Maxine being there only for Jim to realise that she knows Barbie. Seems like they've been around the Propane Warehouse and possibly working with Ollie previously.

Annie sees the egg and then the trio touch it only for a fourth hand to show? Who could it be? I'm going Junior.