• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA Under Pressure Theme Song Suggestions

Pick your poison

• Written In The Stars-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want it all- Queen

• Pressure in My Palms - Amine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petty

If You Smell....
Under Pressure (Remastered) -Queen
Heart of a Warrior- Dizzle Rascal
Written In The Stars-
Princes Of The Universe- Queen
I want it all- Queen
Pressure in My Palms - Amine
Brick Wall - A Day To Remember
Hero- Skillet
Aces High- Iron Maiden
Break- Three Days Grace

@The Great One those are all the current suggestions.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
i dont think that even its name. but. If you suggest something - you are likely to also vote for it yourself. A second vote - means you vote for another vote. Blah blah blah

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would personally be disappointed if we end up using Hero. That song has been used dozens upon dozens of times in e-feds and BTBs over the years. Easily one of the most played out songs there is in that regard.

Petty

If You Smell....
I mean I think any of us would be disappointed if our selection don't get picked. so. Its just a theme song.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I would personally be disappointed if we end up using Hero. That song has been used dozens upon dozens of times in e-feds and BTBs over the years. Easily one of the most played out songs there is in that regard.

i hadn't heard the song much before I suggested it - but its done the rounds and is a clone song, then I'm removing my vote for it.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
i hadn't heard the song much before I suggested it - but its done the rounds and is a clone song, then I'm removing my vote for it.

You follow your heart. If it's what you want then embrace it. This is a democratic process anyways, so just because I'm not in favor of it doesn't really mean shit if that's what everyone else wants.

I mean I think any of us would be disappointed if our selection don't get picked. so. Its just a theme song.

Eh. I take branding pretty seriously in wrestling. Both in real life and fantasy shit, I'm kind of a stickler for details like names, logos, color schemes, theme songs, etc. I voted for a theme I did not suggest though, I'm not really upset at all that my suggestions are not winning.