Uncharted (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think this part is from Uncharted 3 if I'm remembering correctly, it's been a while

6qggduqibud81.jpg

Yeah its like their equivalent of the train part I believe (only played 3 once)

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah its like their equivalent of the train part I believe (only played 3 once)

That train part was horrendous on Brutal difficulty. Must have attempted it like 20 times at least.

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Will there be Yeti's in this movie
5c897fe71.jpg

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It appears there will not be zombie Yeti's in this movie. Add that with Wahlbergs lack of Sully moustach and colour me disappointed.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
They're linear action gallery type of games with a lot of crazy cutscenes and situations, it's almost a movie as it is. Might as well make Heavy Rain a feature film...even when it basically is.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They're linear action gallery type of games with a lot of crazy cutscenes and situations, it's almost a movie as it is. Might as well make Heavy Rain a feature film...even when it basically is.
They already doing a Last of Us movie....why not?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm sure the sequel is a better game mechanically, but story wise it's about as necessary as Titanic 2. TV series is even worse.
There's a tv series?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Strong debut for Uncharted this weekend.

Projected $51 million

jbwwnjL.png

It’s official: the winter belongs to Tom Holland, the rest of us are just living in it. A mere ten weeks after the blockbuster launch of Spider-Man: No Way Home, the 25-year-old British actor (or should we now say “star”?) returned to the top of the box-office chart with his second out-of-the-gate smash of the season—the Indiana Jones-esque videogame adaptation Uncharted, which debuted over President’s Day weekend to a projected $51 million after Monday is factored in. Meanwhile, just a notch below in second place, Channing Tatum’s feel-good man-and-his-best-friend road movie, Dog, sunk its canines into an $18 million opening holiday frame while the less-cuddly four-legged flick, The Cursed, barely managed to nose its way into the top ten with a $1.9 million bow.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Not been in a rush to see it myself but the user reviews really don't look that bad, I think I could have some fun with it when I do.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The recent box-office hit Uncharted has finally received digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD release dates. Expect to see the film be released on Digital on April 26, and in physical release on May 10.

Based on the popular video game franchise, Uncharted follows the story of Nathan Drake (Tom Holland) fifteen years after being separated from his brother. Now a bartender and pickpocket, he meets Sully (Mark Wahlberg), who claims that his long-lost brother was a former treasure hunting partner who went missing while attempting to steal famed explorer Juan Sebastian Elcano’s diary. Nate agrees to help Sully find his brother, and they embark on an action-packed quest full of adventure. The film, although considered one of the highest-grossing video game films, has received mixed reviews since its release.

The movie also features the acting talents of Antonio Banderas as Santiago Moncada, Sophia Ali as Chloe Frazer, Tati Gabrielle as Jo Braddock, Rudy Pankow as Samuel “Sam” Drake, Manuel de Blas as Armando Moncada, and Steven Waddington as the Scotsman.

unnamed-(21).jpg

Uncharted was directed by Ruben Fleischer and produced by Charles Roven, Avi Arad, Alex Gartner, and Ari Arad. The screenplay was written by Rafe Lee Judkins, Art Marcum, and Matt Holloway. Executive producers of the film include Fleischer, Holland, Marcum, Robert J. Dohrmann, David Bernad, Asad Quizilbash, Carter Swan, Neil Druckmann, Evan Wells, and Matt Holloway.

Uncharted arrives on digital on April 26, and on Blu-ray, DVD, and 4K Ultra HD on May 10. Check out the full list of bonus features below:

4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital editions will contain the following bonus features:
  • Deleted and Extended Scenes
  • Behind the Scenes Featurettes
  • Becoming Nathan Drake
  • Big Action Breakdown: C-17 Globemaster
  • Charting the Course: On Set with Ruben Fleischer
  • Never a Dull Moment: Stunts & Action
  • The Buddy System
  • Villains, Backstabbers & Accomplices
  • Commentary with Director Ruben Fleischer
The DVD version of the film will have a special feature titled “The Buddy System.” To get a better glimpse at what to expect from the special features, watch the preview below:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
That was a decent action movie. Some sequences are pretty spectacular and the cast is doing well (except the villain, she was awful) but it's not a must-see imo. As someone who played all the games, I didn't really feel like it did justice to them.