Umaga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Now recently I've started to watch Raw again and whenever I watch it's always Umaga in the same old pointless matches which pretty much always go down the same route and what I've noticed is week after week he is put in these matches which don't usually mean nothing (in some cases they do, lik when used to hel feuds) and as Umaga loses week after week it doesn't give him no credit when he's actual quite talented and I think he could be used in a better way. Why not feud whim with Y2J insteadof making Y2J a special ref and leaving Umaga off another PPV card.

Discuss.

fteezy

Reaction score
FUCKIN EXACTLY!!!! Thank you for seeing what I'm seeing.. Umaga could play the biggest dominating heel role and be a great contender for Undertaker's Gold (if they movd him to Smackdown) but week after week they find a way to bury this guy. Such a shame!