Umaga so underated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I'd say his underrated becasue of his matches on RAW have been squashes, and he have not proven he can wrestle week in week out like other uppercarders. He doesn't need the Intercontinental anymore. Everytime I see him with the IC title, I just feel nobody actaully respects him for holding that title, as say Jeff Hardy who I think will get really over with the title. A change of scenery might be good as well. Maybe he gotten stale on RAW.

LAX5150

Reaction score
Well since Jeff the Drug Monkey Hardy has been sent home and all plans of Hardy vs Umaga at summerslam are trashed, Umaga has to be Face. This will such because now there are no big guys ( super heavy weights) that are heel. Umaga has his ups and downs when it comes to him being under rated. He is ok in the ring overall, his matches are slow pace which is stale and makes you wanna turn off your TV. but on the other hand when his matches pick up, you see him taking nice spots and pulling off nice moves.

If i were to rate Umaga out of 10 (10 being the best) id give him a 7/10

latinamericanexchangeedrs4.jpg

btman

Reaction score
Umaga isn't underrated. But he really does need someone on the mic for him.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
umaga now is the third best face on raw now, after cena and the game.since, lashley and jeff are injuries.(jeff confirmed his injury in his official page).

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Okay let me say I really don't like Umaga...BUT...he is good at what he is meant to do which is run through everyone. He is very dominant and he can be fast and be pretty athletic. But what he is, is still basically a 1 man three minute warning. Vince used him for the same purpose as when he was Jamal. But I think the face turn will be good and he may get the chance to develop his gimmick more.

sam542

Reaction score
Estrada is in the ovw .. i watched him sat . night

Bradders

Reaction score
I don't see how Umaga can be a face as his gimmick is a samoan savage.

Reaction score
Hes becoming bigger...and better...Ive liked him since his debut. And theyre even have an Umaga shirt now

Mazz

Reaction score
A guy who pokes people with his thumb as a finisher is not underrated. Quite the opposite.

C4

Umaga knows how to Wrestle and thats the Truth he has improved alot since his Jamal Gimmick back in 2002 and he is not over-rated at all, in just a year they make him go in the Main Events [against Cena at Royal Rumble] and then they make him the Intercontinental Champion how can you say that Umaga is Over-Rated or Under-Rated. He is just another good Superstar in the WWE who will [Mark my words] he will become the WWE Champion in 2008.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I was never a fan of the gimmick, that's what made me not like Umaga. I always like 3 minute warning and Jamal always had skill in the ring. He hasn't really shown his skill because of the gimmick and he's made just to squash people. If he was given a feud where he'd be able to show that skill then fans would see that he can wrestle and not just squash.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I agree with Nino. Umaga is good, but he isn't allowed to show it. WWE just has him squash people the whole time, and is never allowed to actually show his skill and wrestle.

Maybe if they changed his gimmick, he wouldnt be underated

CenaMark54

A guy who pokes people with his thumb as a finisher is not underrated. Quite the opposite.

Have you ever been hit in the throat? If anyhting, its the most credible finisher there is. Plus the dude has two finishers. He is starting to use that variation of a sidewalk slam. Probably as his "face" finisher.

Umaga is probably the second best active in ring worker in the WWE right now after Orton.