Umaga so underated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ncryan10

Reaction score
Umag.jpg

First lets start off by showing you my view. Umaga is bashed on the net all the time. About how he is a ripoff of Samoa Joe. Why i find that true I do think though this is not to blame umaga as much as wwe writers.But thats competiton. If somebody turned on TNA Impact a year ago they would say samoa joe was a rip off of umaga. Only because they know umaga from wwe which is seen by many more people. I feel sorry for samoa joe and tna about that. But I am also sad Umaga hasnt been a champ yet.I mean he could be so great. Say john cena was wrestling randy orton at summer slam. Not umaga but Jamal ran out in street clohts with a steel pipe and cena distracts the ref jamal bustes orton open and cena pins him. Jamal turns into cenas body guard. cena turns heel and tells all the marks to fuck themshelfs. That is one thing that could happen. Or Umaga go to ecw. It would work well. Beat Johnny nitro. Ummi mean JOhn Morison and turn the title back into hardcore. Shane o mac could come back and fued with him haveing many great hardcore matchs. that would work so well. also umaga could of went to smackdown and won the world title.That would be way better then khali. I am just pointing out why i think umaga is underrated and bashed for nbot his actions or judgements. he is an ok wrestler. if he got a new finisher more impactful i think he would be in the race to win the world title from cena.
-ryan salmon

Christian

Reaction score
Umaga used to be Jamal.

Jamal wasn't that good.

Jamal came back as Umaga.

Umaga becomes totally dominant.

That's why I don't like him.

tasso10

Reaction score
Anyone who has an undefeated stretch over 20 matches i dislike. Gets boring.

Umaga however i must say has improved his game since Jamal. But now he needs to be freshened.

WHERE IS AAARRRMAAANNDOOOOOO ALLEJANNNDROOOOOOOO ESTRAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aha

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Umaga used to be Jamal.

Jamal wasn't that good.

Jamal came back as Umaga.

Umaga becomes totally dominant.

That's why I don't like him.

Umaga as Jamal was a waste of time. Umaga at the moment is who I consider to be "The World Champion". He isn't holding the IC Title as a prop, like Cena hold's the WWE Title, and he doesn't carry around 500 Titles like Joe & Angle do in TNA. Give Umaga another year and he'll be a World Champion...

And no, Umaga is not underrated...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I think it took a long time for Umaga to prove himself. A LOT of people were very skeptical of him at first, myself included, but now I love him. Hell, even the casual fans are starting to like him a bit....did you here the cheers he got for kickin Santino's ass (again). I loved that last night. Anyways, I think Umaga has really proven himself to be more than a fat mean guy. I wouldn't complain or be surprised if became WWE champion/

PeepShow

Umaga is not as overrated as most people think. Period.

I guess I just dont get why WWE thinks we are so stupid. I mean this same thing has now happened with Snitsky and now "Big Daddy V". They both are kinda jobbers and then get moved to different brands and become a "monster"......just makes me sick to think that WWE thinks the fans are so stupid, and some are......:disgust1:

berrysi

Reaction score
I've long seen Umaga as the current best big man in the wrestling business, bar none.

Soulpower

People didn't really hate Umaga... It was more the gimmick. Umaga/Jamal has always had skill in the ring (as do most samoans) but with that gimmick not a lot of people expected him to last as long as he has. I do believe that either Estrada should be brought back, or a new manager should be given to act as a mouthpiece for Umaga.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He character is really destroyed lmao.He 1 of those 3 hit guys and the match is over...

Marvel26

Reaction score
When he was feuding with Cena, I thought it would have been nice to see him with the title, but they had supercena end his steak. I still think they should have given him the WWE title

Reaction score
i think he will be confined as a dominant ic champion like razor ramon.I have a gut feeling he will be like kane maineventing but never holding the championship or holding it for 1 day.

Reaction score
Umaga is a great WWE superstar and I personally love what he brings to the ring. The guy is huge but yet he is fast. Umaga is very athletic and performs excellent in the ring. I think that Umaga would surely make a better champion then John Cena,.

I wouldn’t call Umaga “underrated” but I do agree that he doesn’t get the appreciation that he deserves.

straight_edge76

Umaga isn't "Under-Rated" he is just being pushed as a Mid-carder which I don't really mind since I thought his feud with Cena was rushed, but I feel that he will be like The Big Show/Kane he will be in Main Event Feud's just not keeping the title for an extended period of time. I think that Umaga does make it seem like the IC title is a CHAMPIONSHIP and not a Prop like the spinner POS that he has and I am praying for Orton to throw it in the trash like JBL did with the US Belt when OJ won it from Cena.

LKP

I like umaga as a face i say he will become mroe human and lose more though.