Umaga got buried

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think that because he was on the Steroid list WWE decided to totally buiry Umaga on RAW this week. Kinda sucks but its all Umaga's fault because its his fault that he took the drugs or steroids...

thoughts?

Travis40

I think it was the right thing to do...same with Haas and Regal

btman

Reaction score
Totally off topic.. But is there a semi-reputable list somewhere? I know the obvious ones like Umaga and Chavo (They ended him vs Rey way to quick, which is OK) but... Not sure about others named.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
It's looking like Kennedy is, because he was taken out of the bastard son story. Booker seems to be gone too, cause he wasn't at Raw at all.

Reaction score
i did'nt watch raw what happenbed to umaga did he drop the IC belt.As for chavo it's frightening to see him juicing after what happened to his uncle,good thing these guys get suspended.

Reaction score
Yea. Was there ever a report that put Kennedy IN the McMahon angle? Or is that just what everyone was putting together...

Either way, they took Umaga out of IC. Then had HHH sideline him. Regal got sidelined by Cena. Then Kennedy got, well, taken out of the storyline, but nothing really happened to say that he was suspended or to lead to suspension unless they just take him off the show. And I know about the SD! stuff. But wow. Its all just so dumb. Let them take roids, damn media dicks...