UltimateGraphiX -Toddy vs The showstopper vs Lubay vs SnackZ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will WIN?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klide

Reaction score
IWF GFX LEAGUE PRESENTS THE BIGGEST PPV OF THE YEAR!

5ntd28.jpg

MATCH 1: FATAL-4-WAY WINNER MOVES TO RAGE BRAND AND BECOMES #1 CONTENDER FOR THE TITLE (WILL FACE EITHER JACHSON OR JWIND)

THE SHOWSTOPPER VS SNACKZ VS LUBAY VS TODDY

-BACKGROUND-
The last time WWE had A divas magazine was in 2007! Therefore you have been singed by the WWE to a 10-day contract to make a them a Divas Mag cover. If your cover is good enough to be printed you will get a permanent job for WWE Magazines (Well in this case if you win the poll you will recieve a title shot and move to the RAGE brand!)

-STIPULATIONS-
-You will need to create a magazine cover for a Divas mag.
-Size will be up to you, just make sure the hight is larger that the width but I expect it to be large!
-You can use any Divas past and/or present.
-You can have as much Divas on the cover or you can go with only 1 Diva.
-Only 1 COVER ALLOWED!

ENTRANT #1

1trh1e.png

ENTRANT #2

1zydnqh.jpg

Klide

Reaction score
Eh Eh Eh man lol. I was suppose to announce that. But to make it official i guess, SnackZ is the winner and new #1 contender for the tittle and is moving to the RAGE brand. Congrats to Toddy for showing up aswell.