UK fans invade the ring after RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I agree with this. But hey, what do I know. I'm just a Dutch pothead.

Exactly, you're starting to learn. Good job.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just marked out at that clip of the fans invading the ring. I know I shouldnt laugh but that was funny. They even got the yes chants. Also one of those fans even did a backflip in the ring that was cool. I dont know whats so wrong with fans doing that there not exactly interupting a match as the show was over

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
UK Fans = Hooligans, that's why it's no good having something as big as WM there, and it's not idiotic, it's a fact.

And I thought you could never post anything more stupid than your previous posts, but oh my god this tops them all.

Okay, no more Wrestlemania in America either, Americans are too fat and the chairs can't hold them. IT'S FACT.

Jesus.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
FUCKING NATION OF HOOLIGANS FUCK ALL OF YOU BRITS GO START A RIOT YOU GOD. DAMN. HOOLIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
F**cking NATION OF HOOLIGANS F*** ALL OF YOU BRITS GO START A RIOT YOU GOD. DAMN. HOOLIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUT? WAZ 2 BUZZY SMASHIN UP DIS GUIZ FACE YO.

#ChavvyHooligans

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They made a movie about it, so that is proof that every Brit is a hooligan. Crayo's gram is a hooligan. Fact

ee4659b6b9aec5483a56e28c07427d0c.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wow why the F do ppl automatically associate hooligans with the UK???????????????????

No offense Jose but I'm fully aware of lots of hooligan groups in Holland and operating out of Amsterdam!

Surely America has GANG culture?

Everyone has there idiots and morons who occasionally mess up events for other ppl it's life and if anything that's poor security methods by event staff. They should have had methods in place to stop them getting access or just let them enjoy there fifteen minutes of fame as it probably started out as ppl just having a chant in the WWE ring and got blown out of proportion by incompetent security which as a man who goes to many live events in this country it usually is.

Just because u see UK football fans on the rampage at major tournaments does not mean it's only us all countries have there stupid fans and idiots. It's just we are the fans that countries chose to broadcast as it makes better news. Egyptian football anyone atm? Yes there is polotics behind it but it's the same sort of idiots using anything as an excuse to cause trouble.

As for the EDL and BNP they are not massively supported parties and come from areas of the UK that are usually run down or as you would call slums and there are few jobs and lots of ppl fighting for those jobs be they british, african, polish, or indian to name a few and thats where the tension starts as it's every man for themselves in these areas crime is high and there's a lot of hatred from all sides. It's a two edged sword.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Green street is a great film tbf, as is Football Factory.

Cloud best off ignoring Ziggles, he wished Jericho would break his leg because he made Punk his bitch, he's the new Santino round here I reckon.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Wow why the F do ppl automatically associate hooligans with the UK???????????????????

No offense Jose but I'm fully aware of lots of hooligan groups in Holland and operating out of Amsterdam!

Everyone has there idiots and morons who occasionally mess up events for other ppl it's life and if anything that's poor security methods by event staff. They should have had methods in place to stop them getting access or just let them enjoy there fifteen minutes of fame as it probably stated out as ppl just having a chant in the WWE ring and get blown out of proportion by incompetent security which as a man who goes to many live events in this country it usually is.

Just because u see UK football fans on the rampage at major tournaments does not mean it's only us all countries have there stupid fans and idiots. It's just we are the fans that countries chose to broadcast as it makes better news. Egyptian football anyone atm? Yes there is polotics behind it but it's the same sort of idiots using anything as an excuse to cause trouble.

As for the EDL and BNP they are not massively supported parties and come from areas of the UK that are usually run down or as you would call slums and there are few jobs and lots of ppl fighting for those jobs be they british, african, polish, or indian to name a few and thats where the tension starts as it's every man for themselves in theses areas crime is high and there's a lot of hatred from all sides. It's a two edged sword.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ SHUT UP HOOLIGAN

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
WELL NEXT TIME YOU WILL REMEMBER. NOW GET OUTA HERE

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
WELL NEXT TIME YOU WILL REMEMBER. NOW GET OUTA HERE

LOLS

That post made me smile

RANT OVER!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cloud said:

Everyone has there idiots and morons who occasionally mess up events for other ppl it's life and if anything that's poor security methods by event staff. They should have had methods in place to stop them getting access or just let them enjoy there fifteen minutes of fame as it probably stated out as ppl just having a chant in the WWE ring and get blown out of proportion by incompetent security which as a man who goes to many live events in this country it usually is.

As for the EDL and BNP they are not massively supported parties and come from areas of the UK that are usually run down or as you would call slums and there are few jobs and lots of ppl fighting for those jobs be they british, african, polish, or indian to name a few and thats where the tension starts as it's every man for themselves in theses areas crime is high and there's a lot of hatred from all sides. It's a two edged sword.

Nail. Head. Hit.

Absolutely ridiculous stereotyping Ziggles, oh and what a boss Justin Roberts is !