Ugliest title belt ever, new divas belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
here are some better pics of it... not that i really wanted to see it any closer lol...

Divatitle.jpg

Divatitle2.jpg

btman

Reaction score
I just can't believed they represented this as a "new" belt... They could have atleast had Maria or some ditz win it and then "customize" it to that piece of shit... And to say it's on-par with the Womens belt.... Hell no JR. Hell no.

Reaction score
I think it is actually a cool looking belt. It looks a little childish sure, but on TV it didnt look that bad. IDK what the big stink is about...

Markz

Reaction score
I like it. :)

Buy me it :bb:

CT Styles

Majesty said:
That belt is so girly and ugly, its suppose to a womens WRESTLING belt, not some toy for little girly girls.

No, actually it's a WOMENS wrestling belt.

the dark knight

am i the only one who's liking it? for fuck's sake, its a women's title belt.

i hate cena's belt and think its the worst title belt ever right? put that belt on a diva, its the greatest ever. the only problem i have is, why cant you just have the divas to compete on both brands?

J

I haven't read the above posts so if someones said what i said forgive...but all i have to say is that if you expect us to take a women's division seriously...Don't give them a belt that could be seen on a 4 year old...I mean come on...A butterfly...Is this supposed to be a women's division or a girls division....