ugliest diva?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

What kind of dumb question is this? Sounds like some shit that would come off that WWE Universe forum or some shit. You honestly expect me to answer this?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'm probably going to get bashed for this, but I don't see why everyone thinks Candice is hot.........she's like 50% Silicone or botox and it doesn't even look right.

Karen Angle is another one that I can't stand.

Here's a question for Candice or Karen fans: Do you think Jenna Jameson is hot now?
jennajameson_thumb.jpg

Lesson: Cosmetic surgery = :puke:

MikeRaw

I'm probably going to get bashed for this, but I don't see why everyone thinks Candice is hot.........she's like 50% Silicone or botox and it doesn't even look right.

Karen Angle is another one that I can't stand.

Here's a question for Candice or Karen fans: Do you think Jenna Jameson is hot now?
jennajameson_thumb.jpg

Lesson: Cosmetic surgery = :puke:

You do realise that almost no one on this forum thinks Candice is hot, right? Go look at the thread on "Mos tHated Diva" where almost everybody says she's hideous. And the older "before" picture you posted is about 1000 times better than the current one.