• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ugh. One of my friends died on Saturday

monkeystyle

No. I don't know if there was a note or anything like that and I don't particularly want to know. It's not important anymore.

The funeral was beautiful. The church was packed. There was room for about 150 people inside the church but almost 600 people showed up. At the end of the service they played "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey which was his and his girlfriend's song. Everybody inside and outside the church was singing at the top of their lungs and sobbing like babies. That was probably the most amazing moment I've been a part of in my entire life.

He got a hero's send off. I'm going to miss the shit out of that guy.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Someone I was e-friends with died last month. Her and I had the same taste in music so we talked a lot about it, and life, shit like that. Her family didn't want to say what happened but her sister then came around about a week later and explained the situation. She had been on heavy duty drugs before and had seemingly kicked the habit...or so everyone thought....and then it got her this time for good. It was really weird because she had just posted on her facebook the morning of the day she died and I just spoke to her shortly before that.

Sorry to hear about your loss.