UFC Undisputed - Released: May 19th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I will get it as soon as I can.

Being broke aint no fun!! Can't wait to totally PWN as Rampage.

Wordlife

I should hopefully MAYBE be getting it on Friday or Thursday =D

straight_edge76

I will be getting it early next week at the earliest, there are other things that are a little more important in my life then UFC Undisputed.

MikeRaw

I will get it as soon as I can.

Being broke aint no fun!! Can't wait to totally PWN as Rampage.
Yeah, I've gotta wait til I can afford it to. Time to save up, lol. Hopefully I'll have it by next week... Can't wait to kick ass all over everyone with Brock.

J

Haha I'm always broke I just ran to gamestop everytime I got like 5 to 10 bucks and put it down on the game lozl

The Member

Reaction score
I'm going to fight as the following~

Heavyweight::
Brock Lesnar & Brandon Vera

Light Heavyweight::
Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Chuck Liddell & Forest Griffin

Middle Weight::
Anderson Silvia<3

WelterWeight::
GSP & Matt Sera

LightWeight::
BJ & Florian

Is it like Fight Night where you can put different weight classes against each other?

Reaction score
I got it today for PS3. Amazing game. I was expecting it to be good, but it's actually exceeded my expectations. I really like playing with the lightweights and welterweights since they move so fast, but playing as Brock is pretty fun as well if you just want to stand up. His knockout power is great. I never go past the first round with him. Lol

J

I already figured out who my favorite is on the game. FRANK MIR! He's amazing in the game and amzing rael life but yea in the game.

chessarmy

Any reviews on the game? What do you guys think about it?

I'm picking it up today if you want to play me hit me up on XBL (XxCHESSARMYxX)

J

Short review. Gameplay amazing, Commentary gets repatative, and Create a Character needs work. But overall well worth the 60 dollars. Replay value is really good.

straight_edge76

^^Agreed I only got a change to play for about 30 minutes yesterday but I really like the controls, I havent gotten a chance to try out any of the create a character mode or anything like that. The commentary annoys me so I usually just have music playing while I play.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Has anyone used Kenny Florian in UFC Undisputed yet? My money is a tad low from spring shopping at Hollister and a whole bunch of other stores yesterday so I can't afford the game right now.