UFC tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was close as shit, those few take-downs at the end helped GSP win though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It was close as shit, those few take-downs at the end helped GSP win though.
Unified rules are terrible, Johny took him apart for rounds 1,2 & 4 IMO at it wasn't even that close. Even the pro GSP crowd was pissed when it was read which says a bit. George was rocked in two of those rounds and those elbows from the top were very telling to give the edge to Johny for the first plus he even had top control for the majority which is apparently rated highly, I'm a GSP fan boy but jeezus that looked to be a bad call on first watching.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Although Robbie punching Rory made me smile, mainly because of that fucking hideous suit he had on in the presser.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Seriously as much as I wanted GSP to win, he got beat and bc he didn't want to admit defeat he retired. He should have handed the belt to Hendricks and said thanks

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt he retires. Give him a year tops IMO,still can't understand how Gsp takes the first with Johny not taking the third the rounds were very similar IMO just reversed.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
After that first take down I had Hendricks taking rounds 1,2, and 4 easy 3 was GSP and 5 was close but slightly went to Hendricks

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The way I saw it was
1,2,4 - JH with GSP picking up 3&5, Johny seemed to really slow in those rounds. If you give round 1 to GSP you have to give Johny round 3 IMO, they both involved a fighter being picked off on the feet before the other secured a takedown the inconsistency is the most annoying thing for me.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
INB4 GSP pulls a CM Punk and returns once UFC crowns a new champ. Champ vs Champ #BookItDana

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Feel like a beast for missing this card due to a social outing. look at your boy now patna, popular af