UFC to Fox/FX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 68 - Matt Hardy

Jeff Hardy gets a 70 (what???) and moves into a 5 way tie for 23rd. Next his brother Matt...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mhardy.jpg

Matt Hardy has held the following titles:

WCW Tag Team Titles
WWE Tag Team Titles x6
WWE European Title
WWE Hardcore Title
WWE Cruiserweight Title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that Matt is infinetly better than Jeff, but he still sucks on the promo for the most part. The worst example I can recall was his returning promo on Edge. Whoa. The fans were hot for him, and with just a few words he completely sucked the life out of the crowd.

On the other hand, his Sensei of Mattitude gimmick was pretty hotshit imo.

7/10

Montana

7.5/10

....im the opposite.

Matt is good, but i like Jeff better. Matt is a little slower and no high impact moves. Solid in the ring, but doesnt have much of a character.

Soulpower

8/10.... More than solid in the ring. Don't be surprised if the term ring general is used to describe Matt in the not so distant future. His mic skills aren't that great, but no matter how many times he gets jobbed out, or how man lame feuds he's put in (like the never-ending series vs Helms) he still gets a big pop from the fans.

And this guy should at least be in contention for the mid-card title. Its a fucking shame that he's not.

Wrestling Station

Matt has better wrestling skills than Jeff.
The two brothers i need to call them Brothers of Charismaless! lol they suck ass on mic and they only drag fans due to the highflying ability on ladders.

But still i find him better than Jeff, so he gets a 6/10

Defiant One

Reaction score
wow tough crowd, Im big on both maybe a little more on Matt than Jeff. Matt is a much better mat wrestler than Jeff, I do agree he should be at the very least in contention for a midcard belt, but if he gets better on the mic id like to see him become a maineventer. ok on the mic, great mat wrestler, and no matter what gets a big reaction from the crowd 9/10

xtremebadass

Solid 8/10, not as good as Jeff, but picked up alot of wins while Jeff was knocked out after almost killing himself

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I prefer Jeff to matt. He has great in ring ability and is under rated in my opinion. 7/10

Oasis

Reaction score
8.5/10, solid in the ring, able to get a good pop(even after jobbing for like a year straight), but he needs to cut better promos

JD Nitro

Reaction score
6/10. Matt is a good basic wreslter, but I like Jeff more and that's not just because of his high-flying. It's just that Matt isn't that good on the mic. and well his semi-pushes aren't doing nothing for him.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Matt's solid in the ring but no mic skills and very little if any high impact moves...i'll give him a 6/10

Reaction score
7.5/10 he's good, but i like jeff alot more. the mic skills aren't great but he doesn't get alot of time on the mic to improve, so it's not completely his fault.

the dark knight

as jeff's tag partner he takes a 7/10 .
as an individual wrestler, 6/10 .
so its a 6.5/10

circle

Reaction score
8.5/10 - I like Matt Hardy...Plus the side effect is a sweet move