UFC to Cut Anderson Silva for Repeat Performance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Same here, White likes to run his mouth. If he does 'fire' Silva he'd just hired him back later in the week.

J...

Reaction score
Dana is not a blueberry, releasing Silva would be a Blue move. Therefore it won't happen, he's just trying to scare Silva. Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world, he will not, NOT get released.

Switchy

Reaction score
Obviously Dana is bullshitting. UFC needs Anderson Silva more than Anderson Silva needs UFC.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
lol if Dana isn't bullshitting and Silva would end up in Strikeforce.

Impossible Scenario...move to HW and fight Fedor. I mean come on Lesnar is a way bigger stretch than Fedor. Fedor fights at what? 220? 230? Silva probably walks around normally at 205 already, but repeat, impossible scenario, but damn Dana would feel like an ass.

Switchy

Reaction score
Exactly the reason Dana wouldn't release Silva. Fedor.

Do you really think he would release Silva and let him be a free agent leaving Strikeforce to put him against Fedor and make the biggest fight in MMA history. No way.

I would love for it to happen just to see Dana's reaction tbh. Well see Dana's reaction and the actual fight, of course.

BTW, Silva walks around 215-220 or that's what I heard anyway. Some crazy shit for him to cut to MW from there if it is true.