UFC Title Holders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Member

Reaction score
Damnit, Rashad lost. :(

Thats horrible. Anyways, whats the official date Lesnar/Mir II happens? Well, which pay per view is it going to happen on?

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the Mir/Lesnar bout at UFC 100. Mir holds the victory over Lesnar, but like he's said (and shown) - he made mistakes in his UFC debut, and he's learned from them. Should be a solid match, that one.

Also, I'm happy for Machida on winning the title, I too never really liked Evans because of his cocky attitude...

Klide

I'm really looking forward to the Mir/Lesnar bout at UFC 100. Mir holds the victory over Lesnar, but like he's said (and shown) - he made mistakes in his UFC debut, and he's learned from them. Should be a solid match, that one.

Also, I'm happy for Machida on winning the title, I too never really liked Evans because of his cocky attitude...

Me too man its gonna be intense i got my money on Mir

TitoFan09

Reaction score
Hopefully Tito will be back on top soon

xtremebadass

Reaction score
This has been updated. I haven't updated this for a long time because the champions were so good, but we all know what happened to BJ Penn.

You go down the list and see the greatest fighters ever then see Frankie Edgar and your jaw drops.

Also updated with Interim HW Champion Shane Carwin.