UFC 94 Steroid User

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Welterweight contender Karo Parisyan tested positive for three banned painkillers following his main-card bout with South Korean judoka Dong Hyun Kim at UFC 94 “St. Pierre vs. Penn 2â€￾ on Jan. 31 in Las Vegas, according to a report released Tuesday by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Parisyan -- who has a well chronicled history of panic attacks -- was flagged for Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone and Oxymorphone. A NSAC complaint will be filed against the Armenian-born standout in the coming days and will be followed by a disciplinary hearing, according to NSAC Executive Director Keith Kizer. MMAMania.com was first to report the positive test.

The talented 26-year-old Parisyan (19-5) eked out a split decision against the previously undefeated Kim at UFC 94, as he posted his first victory in more than a year. He has lost to only three men -- reigning UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre, top welterweight contender Thiago Alves and “The Ultimate Fighterâ€￾ season one winner Diego Sanchez -- in the last eight years.

Drug tests on 11 other fighters who competed at UFC 94 -- St. Pierre, B.J. Penn, Lyoto Machida, Thiago Silva, Clay Guida, Nathan Diaz, Stephan Bonnar, Jon Jones, Jake O'Brien, John Howard and Thiago Tavares -- were all negative.

I would have sworn it was GSP, but I guess not. Karo is a train wreck bro.

McLovin

Reaction score
Wow, Karo has let himself down big time. His UFC Career is going down the pan for definite now, loses at UFC 94 and now fails a drug test.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, I crapped myself thinking it was GSP, thank god it wasn't.

Never watched much of this Karo dude. Forgot he was even on the match card.

xtremebadass

Karo used to be good, he had a bright future until he totally hit the crapper, as if he wasn't hanging by a rope before, now he lost and is on roids, that spells fail in the UFC