UFC 124: GSP vs KOS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

does it really matter eht they're called ... how on fu(kin earth would that change any damn thing ?!! PS : that wasn't a retorical Q

ok miss einstein . take it easy on the swearing xoxy . i agree though

btman

Reaction score
does it really matter eht they're called ... how on fu(kin earth would that change any damn thing ?!! PS : that wasn't a retorical Q

How do you spell "the" completely backwards by mistake?

Wrestling Station

They just want them to look as a bigger team with bigger announcment. Calling them Boys will give us a bad impression about this team if we were seeing them for the first time.

xtremebadass

It won't make any difference if they called them Boyz, all wrestling fans call them Boyz and it doesn't effect anything one bit.

Reaction score
I know what you meen "Xtremebadass" , it kinda annoyed me when they re-united and the announcer called them "team extreme" ?

Team Extreme is more of there stable name where they had Lita , not there tag team.

They are the Hardy Boyz god dam it!

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with them being "boys" back when they were a team. WWE simply just states them as the Hardys....meaning brothers or what-not. The Hardy Boyz is the name given when they are were a team. They are no longer together full-time so there is no reason to call them THB.

Ben

Reaction score
29lod5f.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
damn benny. sneaking in and doing these before me haha.