• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

U.S. Government Shutdown

Embrace Thou Maryse

This situation confuses me.

Their way out is basically to just raise the debt limit, basically just making it so that they can owe more money to everyone before going broke...the average joe cant pull that shit. You cant just say to all your debt collectors "nah I'll pay you all back later, I've decided I can owe more money to you". Just seems dodgy and hell end of the day all they've done is basically procrastinate and just put any real solution off to a later date.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So the shutdown is over, the debt ceiling is raised, and ObamaCare will be put forth into action. The shutdown accomplished literally nothing just like I believe we all knew it would.

Slim

This situation confuses me.

Their way out is basically to just raise the debt limit, basically just making it so that they can owe more money to everyone before going broke...the average joe cant pull that shit. You cant just say to all your debt collectors "nah I'll pay you all back later, I've decided I can owe more money to you". Just seems dodgy and hell end of the day all they've done is basically procrastinate and just put any real solution off to a later date.

It's like putting a bandaid on a broken arm.

It'll all be dealt with later... probably.

John McHenry

John McHenry
p5vdf.jpg