Tyson Kidd Injured - Out For A Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
lets hope his comeback will be a fresh start, repackaged and witha proper storyline/gimmick

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Its the pipebomb curse. Cm punk says his name and he gets hurt? Better watch out Brodus and all the others mentioned in that segment. Lol.

~Three Said That~

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
Its the pipebomb curse. Cm punk says his name and he gets hurt? Better watch out Brodus and all the others mentioned in that segment. Lol.

~Three Said That~
If something happens to any of them, then Punk has skeleton powers. :shock:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I did get to see Tyson Kidd live in Birmingham in November when they filmed Saturday Morning Slam when he was paired up with Justin Gabriel and he got a amazing reponse from the crowd.
Its sad really that this has happened and from what ive heard from people on Youtube, he might be released (thats a outside chance) or they might pair Justin Gabriel up with the returning Evan Bourne, now that is a tag team I would like see!!!!!
Or they might push Justin Gabriel for a US or IC title chance and actually win the belt
Who knows what the WWE have planned??

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Welp, there goes his only momentum.

Perhaps he could be repackaged when he comes back?

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, this probably won't be the Year of Tyson.

Unless he dies

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
UPDATE

It was noted earlier that Tyson Kidd would be out of action for eight months to one year. New reports are that Kidd is suffering from a torn MCL in his right knee. He had a large amount of blood drained from the knee on Tuesday. WWE officials are expecting him to be out of action for around six months.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Tyson_Kidd_Injury_Update_Backstage_News_on_Ryder_and_Clay_s_Team_Waltman_Comments_on_NXT.html#oXfd00txWRmb2Uru.99

6 months is not too bad I suppose

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Best case scenario, Tyson gets a mega push when he returns from his injury. The report says a year, so maybe he'll come back at the rumble. During that time I hope Kidd works on his promo skills a little bit more.

Then there's the worst case scenario where before Tyson Kidd even comes back he gets released. Linda McMahon isn't running for senate again, so there's no need to hold back on releasing superstars, come this post Wrestlemania season. WWE recruited a lot of talent as of late and have pushed a lot of talent in to the roster as well. I can imagine that WWE is long overdue to release a couple superstars.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, at least it's only for 6 months now. I really hope he's repackaged when he returns and given a nice push.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
How ironic that this injury came just days after Punk mentioning him and saying he deserves more air time. :sad:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Why guys like Khali, Mahal never gets injured. I have no bad intention when I'm saying that but always the talented ones are getting injured. Hope he will recover soon and hope he will get push when he returns.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Captain of Peepulation said:
Why guys like Khali, Mahal never gets injured. I have no bad intention when I'm saying that but always the talented ones are getting injured. Hope he will recover soon and hope he will get push when he returns.

There's a reason for this. The more technically skilled/talented guys take more risks in the ring and thus run a larger risk of injury.