Type of person we could use more of around here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
This post sounds bitter. I asked for who you'd like to see, not what you're tired of seeing.
Guys that are more interested in discussing rather than being a know it all . Down to earth fans, and not people that troll the wrestling sections with "witty" one liners.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Difference?
I'm actually not in the mood for another butt hurt member. If I hurt your feelings PM me

For the record, giving me the bird will only humor me, not make you feel better.

Last edited:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Difference?
I'm actually not in the mood for another butt hurt member. If I hurt your feelings PM me
There is no need to air trash in a public setting and give these mods more headaches

For the record, giving me the bird will only humor me, not make you feel better.
Thats just Danny. He's had me thinking I said something he didn't like before too.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I know gamers I can invite
I will find chicks to invite too
I knew a celebrity, a chick, haven't talked to her in a bit. She'd have been a great fit here.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Daaaaaaamn @WarMachine

I think I have stated before that I am glad no one I know IRL is on here too, so I don't actually invite people I know. Sorry. Not that more than like 2 of them are wrestling fans anyway

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Well considering I joined for wrestling discussion, I say more enthusiastic wrestling fans who aren't gonna troll the rating threads or discussion threads.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
The person's name is Brit Bliss, who happens to be a good friend of mine. I don't know how active she would be if at all. She's soon going back to school to study astronautical engineering, she's a model, she one of those people that dresses up in costumes and goes to this Wizard World stuff in various cities, a huge League of Legends player. It would be nice to have her here, but I doubt she would be very active

Reactions: Red Rain