Tyler Reks mailed me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
tylerreks43.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Reks

Picture:

mt4tst.png

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RE: Tylor Reks mailed me

Fake, I'm callin it.. You used Chrome to edit it....

Just kidding, that's pretty cool... although John Cena would have been even better.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score

RKO said:
Fake, I'm callin it.. You used Chrome to edit it....

Just kidding, that's pretty cool... although John Cena would have been even better.

Lol good you made that spoiler or I would vid it for you, fuck Cena I don't like him and I'd take a RT from J.R than getting mailed by Cena.

Crayo said:
Wow that's pretty nice of him, he's gone up in my books. I like those who've made it to help those who want to make it get there.

I admire him now, I thought that he was a selfish and cocky guy but turns out that he's actually pretty nice.

(P.S I told him that he should be pushed)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

I just gain a lot of respect for those who don't get too big for their boots, a big example is Cena. I'm fed up of his stale character but I respect him probably more than anyone on the roster (with Miz and Taker).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

Tyler Reks is a cool guy.
The fact he took the time to reply to you, even if just a little amount makes him a great guy in my books.
How did you get his email anyway? :/

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score

seabs said:
That's really cool actually.

Proud to get MAILED by a WWE superstar, that's cooler than getting twitter RTs and Mentions IMO.

Jonathan said:
Tyler Reks is a cool guy.
The fact he took the time to reply to you, even if just a little amount makes him a great guy in my books.
How did you get his email anyway? :/

His blog. He's like Ryder, he has made a YT channel and blog to get more TV time by WWE.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score

seabs said:
What is his blog? Is it interesting?

Workout/Nutrition/Wellness blog. (Something along those lines)

http://therekkingcrew.com/

I put the link above just if you guys want to give it a try and get his attention or if you're just interested in what he has to offer, just press "Contact" in order to send him an email.
Many people have sent him emails and if you're lucky enough you may get a response from him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

JoeRulz said:
Tell him to stop stealing Kobashi's legendary finisher name.

Burning Hammer !
I never got why they used that name tbh, the moves are similar in the way they look but the execution is completely different it's like calling an AA an F5. Plus Kenta has hit it what 7 times?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I really want advice from CM Punk. Because he is from Chicago and his house is a half an hour away from where I live. So he would know how to help me since I live in Chicago as well!