Tyler Reks has asked for his release

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's human nature to judge people, whenever you walk into a room of people you judge every single one of them. I didn't anticipate Reks being in charge of a company that specifies in helping websites rank higher in search engines, lol.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Who the fuck do you think you are? A judge? :gtfo: You don't get paid for this shit. Oh wha? Now you trying to tell me I'm guilty? So mr. Great White Judge am I innocent or guilty or do I get the death penalty? I'm suing your ass! And guess what? Judge Judy is going to be the judge. So judge that! :finger:
:haha: Well he is, now everyone knows.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:sad: Well, if it was best for him... I wish he'd stay, but OK. I want to see what they'll do to Hawkins now.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It says alot about Tyler Reks wanting to be a full time dad you dont see many dads these days wanting to stay home with their kids. Props goes to him. But I still think if he were to do the occasional wrestling match on the indies he would easily get the work