tyler perry gets his own cable network

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
Deuce 'n' Domino sig please.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can do this for me. And of course rep will be given.

Theme: 50's.

Colours: Blues, Blacks, Whites, Reds, Chromes (retro) at your descretion

Person(s): Deuce, Domino and Cherry

Text: The Untouchables, Top Centre placement.

Font: 50's Retro if any. (i think one type is called Air Conditioning, another is SF Quartzite)

Size: 500 X 200

Pics: Deuce on left, Cherry in middle, Domino on right. Maybe a gif of Crack'em in da mouth in the centre.

Name placement: Judge Dredd in small in bottom right corner.

Here's a link if you need help with the pics and gif. http://www.deuces-wild.org/

The Ripper

Reaction score
i didnt really know what to do 4 this so i just shot this together

TheUntouchables.png

StaticX

Reaction score
I'll give this a shot right now!

Edit : Here ya go mate:

f_DucenDominom_e0524a7.jpg

Now add some rep! :D

Kairi

Reaction score
Lionsgate Confirms It Would Launch Tyler Perry Network
10:45 AM 8/10/2011 by Etan Vlessing

Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
CEO Jon Feltheimer details how it would play out and calls Tyler a “rare piece of talent that can bring an audience anywhere.â€￾
TORONTO -- Lionsgate is looking to follow Oprah Winfrey and launch a new cable TV network anchored by Tyler Perry.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS
'Browns' film is next pairing for Perry, Lionsgate

“Tyler is one of those rare resources that one could launch a channel with. We have a lot of options if we choose to go down that path,â€￾ Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer told financial analysts Wednesday after posting a surprise first quarter profit on Tuesday.
The Lionsgate topper refused to be drawn on details following a report Tuesday in the New York Times about a planned cable TV channel Tyler TV.
But Feltheimer praised Perry as a “rare piece of talent that can bring an audience anywhere.â€￾
On how a Tyler Perry cable venture might be rolled out, he said Lionsgate could buy and rebrand a not-fully distributed channel, or pursue a “nesting strategyâ€￾ with a channel it already has, including TV Guide.
Lionsgate has a first look deal with Perry and ten of his films that the mini-major has released since 2005 have grossed around $520 million at the North American box office.
Perry’s films, stage plays and DVDs have also sold more than 40 million DVD and digital units.
Lionsgate's Debmar-Mercury distributes Perry’s two TV shows, Tyler Perry's House of Payne and its spinoff Meet The Browns.
Feltheimer was also coy Wednesday about another reported Lionsgate deal, a multi-year content deal between Lionsgate UK and Netflix in the British market.
“We are prepared to say that we will end up with a state of the art, major studio-level pay TV deal in that territory, capable of taking Lionsgate UK to the next level of performance, and contributing millions of dollars a year in profits for Lionsgate,â€￾ he told analysts.
Feltheimer was more forthcoming on Lionsgate’s plans to launch a premium VOD offer of the Taylor Lautner film Abduction, priced at $6.99, ahead of its DVD release.
The mini-major, which is handling the VOD and Blu-ray release of Kevin Smith’s Red State, said it will make the self-distributed film available on a premium VOD window ahead of its theatrical release , priced at $9.99.
“We can customize our offerings to fit audiences,â€￾ Feltheimer said