Tyler Angel's Definition of Goals and Ambition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
The following is a video published on the World Wrestling Syndicate website and it's featuring one of the most mysterious superstars this federation has to offer, Tyler Angel.

Tyler Angel is standing in front of a wall with a huge logo on it. He's wearing a black t-shirt and leather black pants, a.k.a. his signature attire, the look associated with him. The expression on his face is worthier than a thousand words, because his ambition emanates from him wildly.

Criss-Angel.jpg

Tyler Angel:

Do you want to know what keeps me sane during these days, these years, during... this whole period? When desperation knocks on my proverbial door and depression wants to kick in because this world is full of idiocy, I like to think that the whole world and it's society, that this all is just one big, elaborate joke. A great one, too.

Angel walks around.

Because a joke is something very spectacular, well, it depends whether you're the one listening, or the one who's telling it. Both sides of the joke have their pros and cons, but I like to think of my side, this particular one as the side of the "teller". When you tell a joke, you're in charge of how it sounds. You usually know the outcome. But if somehow, God forbid, you forget the end of it, you have to be talented enough to know what a good joke should sound like and improvise. And do trust me that I am quite a jester myself.

He laughs silently.

But the fact that I came here to achieve what I actually came for, believe that it's no joke. Despite the fact that the world is, well, this isn't. This is bigger than the world itself. Just me, my mind, the beauty of conscience and domination. And nothing else matters.

The stream cuts off.