Tye Dillinger vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (13th April)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
www.KayfabeKingdomBLOG.wordpress.com
xCsQ5de.png

Did anyone else enjoy this match as much as I did? Like, I'm aware there wasn't much there wrestling wise; and they clearly weren't given enough time to perform an awesome 4 star match; but as far as character and storytelling goes, I really enjoyed this match.

Obviously, I want Shinsuke to have a big showing in NXT, and I sure as hell want to see the Perfect 10 finally go somewhere (and get some merch) - so a feud between these two would make me real happy.

Anyone else, or just me? :p

Reactions: Solidus1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fun match, I enjoyed it. I'm a huge fan of Nakamura and seeing him in a new environment is really cool.

Also... We have this thread which is used for weekly discussion of NXT TV.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Nah it's fine, separate threads are better. Less significant stuff can go in the weekly thread.

Gonna watch this match later.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thanks man. Sorry if this thread shouldn't be here.

Hey, now, I don't have a problem with it. Just noting we have a thread for weekly NXT TV. :)

I used to create all these "Rate NXT" threads every week, they didn't generate much traffic and they ended up just cluttering around, so I decided to create that thread [NXT - Weekly TV Show Discussion] to make it easier for everyone.

Bubblegum

Jobber
Reaction score
Tye Dillinger is just gold in my eyes, the guy was in the company before NXT was a damn thing he should be on the main roster now.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tye Dillinger is just gold in my eyes, the guy was in the company before NXT was a damn thing he should be on the main roster now.
Wasn't he kicked by HBK as Stan during that god awful DX reunion?

tumblr_o5mqcuNihM1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Tye is a solid talent I'll give him that. I'd quite like for him to stay in NXT and just work as an old hand around there.

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Wasn't he kicked by HBK as Stan during that god awful DX reunion?
Yeah he was. He's been signed for about ten years, and was even on that terrible ECW reboot.

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
Yeah he was. He's been signed for about ten years, and was even on that terrible ECW reboot.
Actually, due to not getting over in that piss poor excuse for ECW, he was released from WWE at the start of '09. Re-signing with WWE and being sent to NXT in 2013