Two Snow White Films Next Year..K

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Scanlines on Sigs

Ok ive been messing with Photoshop for a while now, but I cant for the life of me figure out how to add scanlines to any of my sigs. If anyone knows hot help would be greatly appreciated, I will rep to anyone who can help.

jwind

Reaction score
What I did was take like a 2x2 image, make the top part of the image black and the bottom part transparent and save it as a pattern. then go to Edit>>Fill, a window will come up and choose the 2x2 image in the collection of patterns.

make any sense?

StaticX

Reaction score
Go to deviant art and search 'Scanlines Brushes'...and download one!

Wrestling Station

For me i made it by myself.. If you are looking for a diagonal lines, then make a new image with a size of 3x3, then zoom it 1600x then go to brushes (change it to pencil) and add three dots diagonally) then save it to template patterns to use them later as either brushes or pattern fill.

I dunno why i dont do tutorials! hehe

Kassidy

Reaction score
or you go to deviantart and look under photoshop patterns

Kairi

Reaction score
First being released on the 9th of March is The Grimm Brothers: Snow White (link) starring Lily Collins, Julia Roberts, and Sean Bean.

Then being released on the 1st of June, Snow White and the Huntsman (link) starring Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron.