Two NXT call-ups happening soon; Triple H and the Wyatt Family

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Never said it did. Though if the product is considerably better, then there is definitely a big chance of more people watching it...

We'll just have to wait and see what happens once HHH takes over.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Triple H has been making great decisions with overseeing development. I used to doubt Triple H a lot, but he certainly knows what we want.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
How will WWE shoot to the moon? You're saying it like they aren't famous already.

I didnt mean popularity, I meant the product. HHH will make a better job of the talent at hand.

TKK

Reaction score
Would just like to say that even though Triple H isn't nearly as out of touch as Vince, he's certainly no beacon of light with regards to pushing new talent. We're talking about the same guy who books himself in the semi main/main event of every WrestleMania for the last decade afterall.

Reactions: Snowman1 and THG?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Would just like to say that even though Triple H isn't nearly as out of touch as Vince, he's certainly no beacon of light with regards to pushing new talent. We're talking about the same guy who books himself in the semi main/main event of every WrestleMania for the last decade afterall.

You're saying that like you know he's the one that's doing that and not just because the officials want him in there.

Plus, I'm sure that he isn't building up all this talent from NXT just to feed them to him despite most idiots wrestling fans belief.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Lol'ed, but it's hard to use this as a reason really, it's in the nature of some people to think you're a bigger draw than you actually are. Triple H could think he's a big enough deal to warrant his WM spot, but look at other people and actually see them for what they truly are.

So far the jury's out on Triple H. On one hand, he's doing a great job with NXT. On the other hand, there's Sheamus.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane