Two New

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
32zlste.png

2mhfy2d.png

comment....suggestions....something.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
I like the second one more, less empty space compared to the first one. Good sigs though.

Reaction score
Work on the first one a little more - it's got great potential.

The whole "light shining down on you" like he's some sort of phenom is great. Wait ... he is the Phenomenal, right? Therefore, top stuff.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I like'em both - first needs to be opened up a little more like hte second one is to make the space seem a little less empty. Good owrk man, colors and blending are superb. You've been practicing huh?? Great to see more from you!

jwind

Reaction score
two more.....not really liking the Bella Twins one but figured I'd post it anyway.

rkrns0.png

sobreq.png

SnackZ

Reaction score
the Rampage one looks really good except for the blurred lighting on the front shoulder - actually makes it appear as though his shoulder is larger than it is - the text and color selection are good though.

The Bella Twins is okay but the worst out of the 4 in this thread that you've made.

Now start a new thread with a different style - I like these but I wanna see some new stuff from you now, don't get repetitive.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
I actually like the bella twins more than rampage. Colors look nice and flows good, maybe if you added more of that stripe thing you got on the bottom, some more. Both are good.

Kibondo

Reaction score
I like them all, they're simple and the cuts look good in them. The Rampage one looks a bit crowded with that splash, and I'm not a big fan of the pixel-text you've used here. But overall, I like these. You could add a tad more contrast and saturation to make it pop out a little more, imo, but that's about it. Good job.