Two New Divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
3324e84b3788134d435cc977aa3d6c96.jpg

Earlier today it was announced that the WWE Divas will be getting a new show on the E! Network. It was revealed there will be two new Divas featured on the series. These include Natalia Eva Marie, a 2012 Powertec Fashion Model Winner who will be known as "Eva Marie" and Joseann Alexie Offerman(Below), a Dominican with a singing and dancing background who will be known as "Jo-Jo Offerman".

Not too sure myself about this story as I never really was interested in the Diva wrestling. What do you think, where will they fit in?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Meh, with all the current divas being signed with wrestling experience (Emma, Bayley, Paige, Sasha) or other athletic background (Anya, Charlotte, Summer Rae, Sarah) I'm okay with having two new divas with no prior experience in there. They might end up being great spokespeople for the E. Plus with Sarah Del Ray as the divas trainer they will learn how to run the ropes and bump properly.

Reactions: seabs and Roach

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No harm, I suppose. They have all the talent they need to make a successful division already so it's not two unexperienced girls who'll be a problem.