Kayfabe Two Matches, Two Title Opportunities

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Gabriel Kirkshaw, after a long disappearance, was last seen alongside his partner Yuri Williamson. The night of the contract signing for Backlash's tag team title match, he was approached by a reporter. However, due to a camera malfunction, all we've managed to record is audio of an interview with Gabriel himself, alone, before he headed back to his hotel room.

INTERVIEWER: Mr. Kirkshaw! Gabriel, please wait a moment!

KIRKSHAW: The hell do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to go get some shut-eye? And what's with you calling me "Gabriel", do I know you?! Do I? --you better call me "Mr. Kirkshaw", and by that only, and talk to me with some respect or I'll show you how to treat someone with respect right here, right now!

INTERVIEWER: I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kirkshaw! ...I-I-I just wanted to get your comments about tonight's contract signing?

KIRKSHAW: Pff. Only comment I need to give you is that this is really my time to make an impact on Precision. Becoming one-half of the first tag team champions, as well as this being my second-ever match, second title challenge ever, means that it'll be much more memorable for me when I and Yuri win the titles. I'm one of the hottest things going on the show right now, and I'm not going to let one loss stop me.

INTERVIEWER: But isn't it true that you're in some hot water after no-showing your last scheduled appearance?

KIRKSHAW: "No-showing?" And just what the hell do you mean by that? I'm a prize fighter, a commodity--I show up when I want, where I want to kick some ass, take my pay, go home, go to the gym to get ready for the next fight, rinse and repeat. And when Yuri and I hold those belts high ("officially" as the higher-ups say--bull I say--), then we're going to get the wheels rolling on steering Anarchy, Inc. in the right direction. Danny Watts can wait. Now that's enough you need for this interview, you'll have to save the rest for this Sunday. I said get!

That was the last we could hear on the audio recording before it cut out.

Reactions: Geek773