WrestleMania Two Legends and One Stable COULD Interfere

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Wyatts are the only probable one here, shit news site. Even shittier WWE. Gotta ruin the only good match on the card with overbooked nonsense. 'You know that feud we teased pre-Rumble? Well it's gonna start at WM!' No, Mania is where you close feuds... CLEANLY.
WrestleMania has never closed a feud. WrestleMania feuds almost always go on for another month or two, unless a wrestler is injured.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Pretty silly and a very nonsensical idea. Even if the Wyatt Family were to interfere, it wouldn't make any sense. They could attack Lesnar at any time, so the appropriate time would be during a match with Dean Ambrose? Because even if they're going to feud they should have an interest in whether or not Lesnar wins a street fight with Ambrose?

The match isn't a street fight so interference is allowed. It's because Lesnar is so hard to beat down and Ambrose is so hard to keep down so we get to watch how much punishment they can take.

The legends were just used to hype the match because Lesnar doesn't appear very often. It's very doubtful WWE would risk the caliber of injury either of these would suffer if they got involved in the match. Since a street fight is basically just a hardcore match with a different name, it made sense to use these two too promote it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ya know, I was just thinking about this... and this booking decision reminds me of the very first WWE match of 2015... remember what that was?
Ziggler vs Barrett for the IC Title. (just comparing it to those two says enough. This sucks! Article over, folks!)

Anyway it was that match where Ziggler won with a crucifix, then Barrett beat him up, then the Authority came out to announce it was 2/3 falls. Barrett hit a Bullhammer for a quick pin, then Barrett beat on him alot and Ziggler had a firey comeback... and pause.

Option A: Ziggler comes back, wins under these crazy circumstances, the Authority looks frustrated and Ziggler looks like a million bucks as you build him back into the ME picture. Awesome.
Option B: Barrett hits a Bullhammer from out of nowhere and wins the IC Title. Barrett looks like an ass who used the Authority's help, but still credible, and Ziggler put up a great fight.
Option C: Kane runs in and everything falls apart and nobody cares.

Unlike Austin Aries, WWE picking Option C in this scenario didn't really work out too well, did it? THEN DON'T HAVE DUDES RUN IN HERE EITHER

I can see them backstage now:
Vince: "Hey Bray, wanna run interference in this match?"
Wyatt: "Lemme tell you the tales of days gone by... all the way back to our ancestors back in 2014... who watched PPVs like Extreme Rules and Hell in a Cell..."

Option A: Ambrose puts up a fight and just isn't strong enough to beat The Beast Incarnate. Lesnar looks like Matanza 2.0, Ambrose loses nothing (unless they keep doing this).
Option B: Ambrose finds a way to slay the beast. Ambrose looks like a gazillion bucks, and Lesnar loses very little because Ambrose had to go through hell and high water to win
Option C: Wyatt runs in...

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If this wyatts run in on the dean and Brock match, I'll probably burn my house down. That'll seriously make me beyond pissed.

Reactions: Swift