Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
It was actually Chris who said that. My bad. Still woozy after getting my face bashed in in the octagon. o_O

Who's everyone's preferred lynch candidate at this stage? I think mine would be Mitch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Mitch1 (Skybox)

~14.5 hours remaining in Day 5.
With 6 alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I think Mitch is our best choice today. Do you have a reads list Alco? Are you in a cult?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I thought it was 3 votes before Lethal and I voted, I did not see your post, I thought it was already at 3 votes long before that. 3+2=5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's do some math here:

With 3/2/1 it takes 5 to lynch. With out my vote it's three. But you legit voted and said that must be lynch, which means you had kept count of votes. BECAUSE: 3+1 does not equal 5, and thus does not equal LYNCH.

Alco

Reaction score
Mitch, much like a classic scumboi, jumped on a hammer opportunity.

Besides that, I think Brutus is in avoid-mode more than not. Sky looks more involved, but it doesn't really mix well with her classic fear of endgame. Maybe she already knows she's on the verge of victory? :worried

I on the other hand, was never on the verge of victory inside the cage.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The final scum must be then Mitch, Brutus, and Alco.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The final scum must be then Mitch, Brutus, and Alco.

I believe this is right as well. But the question is which one are we most sure of :hmm

Mitch's explanation hasn't made any sense, I think we should go with him but Brutus's continuing absences are very worrisome, cults are also worrisome

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What scumminess are you seeing in Alco? I mean, sure, he's my weakest town read, but I've not noticed anything super threatening (・・'')ゞ

Alco

Reaction score
Also by posting three names, I'm gonna suppose you lot are throwing in the SK as well?

I'm neither mafia, nor SK, nor very skilled in the octagon.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also by posting three names, I'm gonna suppose you lot are throwing in the SK as well?

I'm neither mafia, nor SK, nor very skilled in the octagon.

Who do you think are the final scum and sk? I'm really only including you as POE at the moment with how few people are left in the game. Brutus/Mitch could very well be the scum team and Grim or Sky could be the SK for all I know though, SKs are confusing like cults

Alco

Reaction score
Reading through OMB's posts was not a ton of fun.

not from you senor from the seniorita I prob look right now at Jeff, V.Sky, NotBrutus (though that was is due to spite of the last game) sorry unlike you guys I don't got a really great PR I just got to post in certain launages everyday.
Hola, no soy mafia, solo estoy tratando de divertirme un poco el primer día con mi papel. Desearía tener el triste papel de emo boy como Grim, tal vez él ama a Amy Lee. Todavía creo que mirar a Vsky y NotBrutus es el camino a seguir.
Me inclinaré ante la perra Lord Mitch
Showtime se hizo pipí grande Lo amaré mucho tiempo. Con toda honestidad, todavía puedo pensar en Jeff, pero, instinto dice que él es un pueblo, no una mafia. Creo que V.SKY y NotBrutus son el camino a seguir
Aye Chico why Grim do you want him to be sleeping with da fishes?
No es que me oponga a linchar a Grim, pero, además de que probablemente sea una especie de banda emo, ¿cuál es el razonamiento detrás de esto? No me gusta ni un poco.

not that I am opposed to lynching Grim but, besides him probably being some sort of emo band what is the reasoning behind it. I dont like it not one bit.
Ya dije que quería votar a Vsky NotBrutus o Raidokken, aunque a partir de este momento, viendo que es poco probable que nadie me escuche al final, prefiero dispararle a Phenom sobre Grim.

I already said I wanted to vote Vsky NotBrutus or Raidokken though as of this moment seeing how its unlikely no one will listen to me at the end I rather take a shot on Phenom over Grim.
Bonjour je suis ici et je vais relire le fil mais pour l'instant je ne pense toujours pas que le lynchage Phenom soit la meilleure idée. Je ne vais pas mentir, je pense que Dark Lethal devrait être regardé un peu. Je pense que Mitch est en ville en ce moment. Je vais dire la même chose pour New Grim, Gambitto, Odo également.

Hello I am here and I am going to reread the thread but as of this moment I still don't think lynching Phenom is the best idea. I am not gonna lie I think Darth Lethal should be looked at a little. Mitch I think is town at the moment. I am gonna say the same thing for New Grim, Gambitto, Odo as well.

I think from these posts I want to conclude that Sky is town. Don't think she goes against a team mate (and vice versa) like that on D1.
I'm not sure how OMB looks at bussing, but by the same token, Brutus could potentially be excluded, seeing as his name came back multiple times.

His last post is interesting though. Gives a town read to Mitch, new Grim, Gambit and Odo. Easy town reads could be a scum tell of OMB, which puts Mitch in a worse daylight.

I'm now gonna cross-check with Haza's posts. Like I should've crosschecked my wrestling skills with other martial arts abilities