Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Would lynch any of my named three (Magic/N0M/Mitch) (o ◎)ゞ

Might as well give it a try

Vote Magic

Do not lynch Mitch if you lynch me. There isn't a big reason why you shouldn't want to lynch Alco. There is nothing redeeming him as town.

America sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
TBF that does make sense since Magic can talk people out of voting for him.

Or you could just lynch the guy that's likely the so to remove a night kill per phase. If we are both scum it doesn't matter and what sky is saying is nonsense. You don't lynch because of paranoia.

Go look at the math Barry. Also you guys better look at the wagon shit I posted from the start of day if you lynch me and absolutely not let sky lead

America sucks.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Or you could just lynch the guy that's likely the so to remove a night kill per phase. If we are both scum it doesn't matter and what sky is saying is nonsense. You don't lynch because of paranoia.

Go look at the math Barry. Also you guys better look at the wagon shit I posted from the start of day if you lynch me and absolutely not let sky lead

America sucks.

Reads please.

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic - was fine with letting the Barry and N0M V1 lynches happen, but then somehow became indignant when the natural lynch target became OMB. Guess which one flipped scum? Pushed Odo for reasons that apparently mostly apply to the Gambit kill?? Was targeted with some real conviction by Odo, and given Odo's record on mislynches earlier in the game, I'd expect him to defer unless he was absolutely sure. (I now feel even better about lynching Magic given that both Odo and Jeff flipped town)

N0M V2 - an inactive who repped in for an inactive. Showed signs of changing reads in between his lives. Even Magic seems to be willing to cut him off.

Mitch - hasn't seemed to do much of anything, mostly hiding behind the PR. Actions haven't felt towny to me but since the permutations don't match up to him being scum (and since I have 2 scum reads already) he can be the SK

(#`Д´)

I literally said don't quick lynch phenom on n1. That's just flat out not true.

Also why do you suspect those two but not Alco?

Wait Magic changed reads on me? I hope he also changed his lifestyle from drug abuser to straight edge.

How could he have read me anything other than null though :hmm:

Poe

America sucks.

Alco

Reaction score
Do not lynch Mitch if you lynch me. There isn't a big reason why you shouldn't want to lynch Alco. There is nothing redeeming him as town.

America sucks.
:reigns3

Alco

Reaction score
So all my posts of today are just to be ignored?

Like my MMA career should be ignored?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Maf reads:

Magic, Nom

SK reads:

Chris

Sorry I haven’t been around been at work since 5 am and haven’t had a chance to properly get on and read

I’m pretty sure Magic is maf, and he’s trying to pull that shit he did with not lynching OMB on me. I swear I’m not scum and I’m not the SK either, Magic is just trying to make it look like we’re aligned he’s full of shit, do not believe him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Prove where he was trying to help town when you made that post. That's just flat out not true.

America sucks.
Maybe look at the more posts he's made than Mitch in fewer phases, where he's furthering conversations and I'm sure he'll vote in a way that helps town (preferably for you) ( *゚з゚)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Dunno about you guys, but I'd rather wait till every one comes, but by the time Lethal shows up, I'll be asleep. :hmm:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Very well then.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Darth Lethal you got me orange. Any reasons why other than because I'm somehow linked to Magic?

I haven't seen you much, and I don't like trusting those I don't see much. All this rushing around.

So far Chris's vote for Lethal has me whacked out too.

There's nothing to suggest that Lethal is either the SK or Scum at this point for a lot of reasons.

So he is.

@Darth Lethal Do you believe Chris to be SK or scum? Why him over Magic or N0M?

I'm still sore from what he did in WWE and will suss him for a few games until I work out his pattern of play. I'd say scum.

Here's the thing. It's likely 9/2/1 atm. Which means we have two misses before LyLo so if we get it wrong once, no big deal, as long as we do not miss again. I need people to listen very closely here. We need to go for who is most read scum by everyone. N0M and Magic are the two most read scum. One of them has to be scum or at the very least, a serial killer.

If Magic isn't dead by the next day, he is likely scum or the SK.

There's 9 left. We've stated the split. You're usually good with detail, Barry.

Dunno about you guys, but I'd rather wait till every one comes, but by the time Lethal shows up, I'll be asleep. :hmm:

You rang?