Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I never said you were both scum, shit for brains, Stop talking shit. You and most likely Haza are scum, I've already said this.I'm challenging Odo's logic on going Haza first because I think it's a pussy non heroic move. Now be quiet, I've heard enough of your redundant autism.

no you're not. youre questioning it because youre accusing him of being scum that's afraid of my flip. you literally said this last page. :heston:

you know im going to flip town.

nice try tho.

america is shit. im not american, thus not shit.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We can justify it by saying we are significantly more convinced Haza is scum than Magic

Theres no mathematical reason to make gambler plays

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His attempt to bismirch me at this time also pretty much makes 100% on Magic fwiw Odo *hero pose*

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I'm still mystified as to what a Haza flip solves that a Magic flip doesn't ( ̄¬ ̄)

Showtime

Reaction score
Just lynch magic with me, be the hero you know you want to be. Once he flips scum I'll lead the charge on Haza with you guys. Odo is just scared if we kill Magic today he's doomed tonight, I get it. Unless he's afraid it'll be hard for him to explain why he is still alive tomorrow, and heding his bets this way ensure he can at least have a viable explanation to be alive. ASSEMBLE

:heston:

right here, jeff. right here.

so bad, so american.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm still mystified as to what a Haza flip solves that a Magic flip doesn't ( ̄¬ ̄)

hey sky youre not scum right? then dont be shit, if you lynch me you go for haza and then jeff. not your own shit that will cost town the game. thank you.

america is awful, dont be like america.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is quite boring Magic, I've seen this act before. Not heroic, just dumb and cowardly. You're hanging on to anything you can, and it's rather sad.

Showtime

Reaction score
His attempt to bismirch me at this time also pretty much makes 100% on Magic fwiw Odo *hero pose*

tell me what are you going to do if i flip town? what's the gameplan then, who is scum? who is the third scum outside of myself/haza.

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
This is quite boring Magic, I've seen this act before. Not heroic, just dumb and cowardly. You're hanging on to anything you can, and it's rather sad.

what is? im telling people what to do when i flip. you were 100% cool with this when the idea was go after odo, but now it's boring and sad?

america sucks, so do you.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How not? A town flip would reflect badly on Odo and Jeff, a scum flip would likely confirm Haza scum and Odo town.

It would also reflect badly on me, and Chris, and every one else who pushed for Haza. That doesn't solve anything. We'd be back at square one:francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like this dude coming in insulting everyone and we should just be like oh ok, :heston .Quite sad when Sky is the only other voice of reason. sad indeed. NOT HEROIC from some of you smh.

I fucking dare you to lynch me right now so I can laugh at how bad people listening to magic are at this point though. please do it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hello Haza

We look forward to your thoughts and reads