Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Magics reentrance reminds me of Whodunnit where he came in and tried to right the ship so I think of the two Odo is more likely scum if you guys have determined one of them is

vote: odo

Alco

Reaction score
Is it me or haven't I seen a vote in 4 pages? Votes are more invisible than wins during my UFC-tenure

Alco

Reaction score
They're both deadset on the idea of the other being scum, which makes me feel one is right and one is self-preserving (・_・ヾ And the fact that both have made mistakes that I'd think were beneath them as town (Odo more so)
I haven't formed an opinion on either one, but making mistakes looks more like a town-thing than a scum-thing, seeing as you have very limited information to work with as town :hmm:

Reactions: RDK

Alco

Reaction score
I was ninja'd by Haza, much like HHH tried to ninja my WWE career on multiple occasions.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Then which would you prefer? ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

I just said we should lynch the villainous Magic. 1/4 magic/odo/poyser/big man will always be non-town statistically only reason one may not want to lynch magic is if his flip would make him look bad imo.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I just said we should lynch the villainous Magic. 1/4 magic/odo/poyser/big man will always be non-town statistically only reason one may not want to lynch magic is if his flip would make him look bad imo.
How is this accurate? So you're saying 4 out of 14 players can't be scum in an 18 player game? :pogba

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
vote magic

kill the head, the body will die

Alco

Reaction score
Jeff do you have reads?

Lynching on statistics seems like a bit of a stretch when a number of townies have fallen harder than me in an octagon.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we're literally not going for omb tomorrow

you useless fucks need to stop. right now. for real. lynch odo next. day phase is less than 12 hours and he's saying town are acting selfish by not being here. he just forced a damn lynch through without waiting for anyone.

that's an american bastard if i ever saw one.

if you are town, there is NO FUCKING RUSH. we are NOT lynching omb. there's way too posts to be going for an inactive when we have zero scum flips two days in. find scum on the two fucking town wagons, please and thank you. not some useless player that will provide us nothing upon his flip, please and thank you.

this has not aged well

Alco

Reaction score
Man that wasn't a great post by Jeff though, was it. Oof :hmm:

The complete opposite of my stint as commentator, which was awesome.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff do you have reads?

Lynching on statistics seems like a bit of a stretch when a number of townies have fallen harder than me in an octagon.

I will need to re-formulate them, as my hero ass wasn't really around the last two days. Does lynching out of statistic really seem that bad? Math is part of mafia, and if you truly believe odo magic big man and poyser were all on the same team, I'd suggest your mind is tainted by EVIL.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How is this accurate? So you're saying 4 out of 14 players can't be scum in an 18 player game? :pogba

Are you dense or misreading on purpose? 1 out of 4 players will almost always be non-town, this is a very simple concept, you villainous swine.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:lauren I'm not voting for Magic until he comes on and responds. Haza however has and still looks bad

Vote Haza

Alco

Reaction score
I will need to re-formulate them, as my hero ass wasn't really around the last two days. Does lynching out of statistic really seem that bad? Math is part of mafia, and if you truly believe odo magic big man and poyser were all on the same team, I'd suggest your mind is tainted by EVIL.
Yes, but if you say 5/18 are non-town, you will always be right. It's kinda just there.

Just like I could say I've never lost a Bellator fight.