Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
america probably did 9/11 themselves just so they could go fight for more oil. it would be oh so very american.

This is a stark contrast to last game when he was scum :lmao

Can't trust anyone that obsessed with Hollywood not to be part of some kind of cult though :side: Scientology will not take me

so what does that tell you?

Ye, unless something comes up I'm more than happy to end the day with OMB lynched ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙

this is almost as trash as america

ya, no.

Eh Unvote

I guess remembering google translate exists instead of just the few spanish words you know might not be a scum tell and I can't say I really know how to read OMB normally anyway having only played the one game with him (and we both thought the other was scum...when we were both town) :kawhi

I'm gonna read back through some of these intro posts and see if any feel especially zealous :side:

^this is a bad better.

No, it's just that you haven't attempted to play the game (・_・ヾ

so why arent you pushing mitch instead of just settling on an omb lynch 4 hours into day

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
what about big man?

you know, you should hate america too. what they do to spanish folk are disgusting. join my hate crusade.
If OMB really is scum I'd seriously suggest looking at Big Man for this reason
(ノ´ з `)ノ

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
so why arent you pushing mitch instead of just settling on an omb lynch 4 hours into day
Because that would mean I'd be moving myself away from a wagon that has potential to a wagon that only I'd see the use in

Showtime

Reaction score
If OMB really is scum I'd seriously suggest looking at Big Man for this reason
(ノ´ з `)ノ

omb's alignment doesn't matter. big man would still jump on another easy wagon(barry) as scum so he doesn't look like he's just mindlessly sheeping on the omb one which looks bad as it is and adding even more pressure there would have just made omb look town as then everyone is legit on it.

i dont like big man this game. NOT ONE BIT.

smells like america and there's no smell i hate more than that greasy ass smell.

Showtime

Reaction score
Because that would mean I'd be moving myself away from a wagon that has potential to a wagon that only I'd see the use in

so you dont expect to move your vote again in the next 31 hours remaining? what kind of american short term thinking is this shit

how do you not see more use in creating multiple wagons and directions and seeing where people go(you do great at the first part, just dont really tend to pay attention to what other people jumping on those wagons mean) opposed to sitting on an early game wagon that is based on literally almost nothing.

Big Man

Reaction score
these two look better

altho this felt easy.

but like honestly jeff i cant even evaluate jeff's scum play after last game because lol like the bare minimum could pass as not scum. probably town.

^also dont like this after asking about jeff's wagon was picking up too fast. it's a dirty yankee tactic. id know cause i kinda did it last game when i said all the wagons looked like shit and then just did my own thing on poyser. very american of you and by american i mean scummy.

im sorry to disappoint you sky, please ill be sure not to do it again.
hov is it dirty? just because you did it last game it's scummy? :swaggyp so you were openly being scummy.

Big Man

Reaction score
just seems shallow and for show.

big man doesnt mind waiting shit out as town until he does stuff with meaning. it looks forced this early. And no one forces issues quite like americans, that's how they end up with all those wars.

this all seems for show, especially as he had a big performance last game he'd be expected to "live up" to it if you will.
is there anything vrong vith vorcing a vagon early on vhen there's nothing to go on and ve're not going to decide on the lynch until 30 hours vfrom now? hov else do you expect to get reads vhen there's no claims? is this a serious push?

Showtime

Reaction score
hov is it dirty? just because you did it last game it's scummy? :swaggyp so you were openly being scummy.

it's scummy cause it looks fake from you, big man.

and i associate fakeness with america and that's scummy.

i was not openly scummy or anything, but it's the image youre going for, which is:

is there anything vrong vith vorcing a vagon early on vhen there's nothing to go on and ve're not going to decide on the lynch until 30 hours vfrom now? hov else do you expect to get reads vhen there's no claims? is this a serious push?

"im forcing a wagon early, there's nothing to go on"
"im generating reads"
etc

this is all well and good and yes, pro-town behaviour, and i know youre aware of that. that's why i think youre doing it because town big man has this apathy towards doing most of this shit. you're not really a content generator, are you, big man? i mean realistically if everyone is doing fuck all i could see you just being like "fuck this game" and not bothering. yet you did bother and that's why im suspicious. it's the intention.

Big Man

Reaction score
oh okay, vell you're vrong but that makes more sense. I've liked magics posts and am happy to give him an early tovn read.

sky vhy do you think me and OMB are linked?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Though I guess it could be practical to get some of the more distracting PRs out of the way, not over play or anything but I guess if we couldn't decide between a couple use that as a tiebreak :draper2

I say hoping everyone isn't tired of hearing about cults yet :side:

Not sure I really like this post, you’re basically saying you don’t care about getting rid of the annoying PR’s. Very anti-town. I think Poyser mentioned something about how he finally realized you were scum and that was because you mentioned not caring about getting rid of me despite not reading me town or scum.

Brutus do you accept me as your lord and saviour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitch, you can be my gaffer. Can you go fetch some C-47s so I can do this overhead shot of Haza?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
oh okay, vell you're vrong but that makes more sense. I've liked magics posts and am happy to give him an early tovn read.

sky vhy do you think me and OMB are linked?
OMB's avoiding commenting on you o('ヘ'o) And that is something low tier scum players do with their scum mates

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not sure I really like this post, you’re basically saying you don’t care about getting rid of the annoying PR’s. Very anti-town. I think Poyser mentioned something about how he finally realized you were scum and that was because you mentioned not caring about getting rid of me despite not reading me town or scum.

Mitch, you can be my gaffer. Can you go fetch some C-47s so I can do this overhead shot of Haza?

I thought Poyser said that was why he thought I was town since you were a scummate of mine at the time :hmm: I don't remember exactly though he could have said that. And I did also specify that we should only use how annoying the PRs are as a tiebreaker if we've felt two people have mostly equal scummy behavior. For instance, I think Jeff is annoying as FUCK with his so far but I also think he's town so far so I would not want to lynch him. I don't like how you left out an important part of my post to further an agenda that I would lynch any annoying PR, seems like some sort of cult tactic :hmm:

Reactions: Poyser

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
so you dont expect to move your vote again in the next 31 hours remaining? what kind of american short term thinking is this shit

how do you not see more use in creating multiple wagons and directions and seeing where people go(you do great at the first part, just dont really tend to pay attention to what other people jumping on those wagons mean) opposed to sitting on an early game wagon that is based on literally almost nothing.
Well, if something comes up that could actually generate a wagon and not just have me be the only vote on him. I'll be lying on that shit like ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Big Man

Reaction score
i like this too.

barry can be town.

altho he is american and they do try to pass their shit off as gold.

can you EXPAND on this?
OMB's avoiding commenting on you o('ヘ'o) And that is something low tier scum players do with their scum mates
but he hasn't even posted since he was asked. you didn't give him a chance