Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I take mafia day by day, I'm not "going in circles" as I changed my vote from you to haza. haza claiming SK gives me 0 reason not to want to lynch him. sorry that's too hard for you're little brain to comprehend and I apparently need to do a full readback with useless quotes to be good at town. I called omb and haza sketch d1, im quite confident with my ability to read or play mafia, thanks.

*heroic dismissal*

youre not quite good at all and no one really is. im quite confident im better and have been better at end game situations than everyone else alive because ive gone through them most and tend to do well at them and the way you tend to do well in them is LOOKING BACK AFTER GETTING FLIPS. you review play after you get new information or why the fuck do the flips even matter in the first place?

america is whack.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Magic I already admitted my reads have been fucking shit, but I’m still the king of this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Let's say Odo and Magic both flip town. Take them off the board. Who are your other scum reads, based off wagons and other things?

if they BOTH flipped town? I mean I suppose we'd have to look at sky since she also had them both yellow/orange? d1 rugrat was also uninspiring as is mitch. I mean, I don't really see a world where both are town tho. I suppose whoever repped in for dods would be ultra suspect too as both odo and I pointed out, there's going to be at least one t1/t2 in scum no matter what *heroic thinking*

Showtime

Reaction score
i think chris is more likely scum than mitch and others.

he just seems to be going along with whatever the flow is, but i cant really get over his read on haza earlier on in the game as it came after haza defended omb and he said it was good and i dont think chris ever really wanted omb dead either(altho he wanted to buss jeff last game early on before i told him not to so i dont know if he would be afraid to buss either).

america sucks.

Showtime

Reaction score
if they BOTH flipped town? I mean I suppose we'd have to look at sky since she also had them both yellow/orange? d1 rugrat was also uninspiring as is mitch. I mean, I don't really see a world where both are town tho. I suppose whoever repped in for dods would be ultra suspect too as both odo and I pointed out, there's going to be at least one t1/t2 in scum no matter what *heroic thinking*

why would you look at those people before alco or chris?

america is blah, bleh, bam.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
youre not quite good at all and no one really is. im quite confident im better and have been better at end game situations than everyone else alive because ive gone through them most and tend to do well at them and the way you tend to do well in them is LOOKING BACK AFTER GETTING FLIPS. you review play after you get new information or why the fuck do the flips even matter in the first place?

america is whack.

i did though. you didnt want to lynch omb. he flipped scum. how is not reading back after a flip? you just want me to look at flips YOU care about...

*heroic pose*

sorry, but i want a flip to work with NOW. since you know, im here NOW. But by all means, keep going and going and going about how I'm bad at this game. such a cool argument that really drives your point home.

*heroic yawn*

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

It's likely both aren't town/town, it just has a chance to happen. I just want to prod you here, because you and I both see Rug as likely scum. If Odo and Magic both flip town, then I feel that Rug should be the go to lynch.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why would you look at those people before alco or chris?

america is blah, bleh, bam.

chris id look into, absolutely. alco i felt good about so far, what is the relevance between him and both you flipping town. genuinely interested *heroic ear*

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I actually think IF Haza does flip town Chris should be considered next day as a lynch candidate as he was pretty quick to vote for Haza there

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also I’m better than Chris yada yada yada

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don't understand Odo's mindset of "lynch Magic, wait no, lynch Haza, wait no..." (i々i)]

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't understand Odo's mindset of "lynch Magic, wait no, lynch Haza, wait no..." (i々i)]

its called thinking things through rather than trying to lose as fast as possible

Reactions: Chris

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Unvote

I'm still okay with lynching Magic if that matters to anyone... (´;ω;`)