Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can you folks start discussing who you think the scum teams are based on us and magic flipping in various town/scum combinations, we need to think

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
lethal going at sky the way he did and kinda flailing about it also sorta looked town. i dont think, as scum, he would care that much to go after her and try to get her lynched and his anger about no one going after her and always reading her as town reminded me of that time as town he tried doing a reaction test on me and it was kinda bad but then got upset at everyone for not letting him read the game how he wanted.
The fact that he's doing it without it making much sense makes me feel he has some sort of other motive though. (・´з`・)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if odo was on your scum team he might try coaching you up after that shitshow last game, but otherwise ya it's a safe bet youre town.

idk how you expect me to have firm reads base don how little ive read. like this is comprehension guys. for the love of god, have basic comprehension on how not having read a lot of the thread hurts your ability to have strong types of reads. that isn't throwing shade, that is consideration.

I don't necessarily disagree with that sentiment, my reads are rather thin as well. Surely you can appreciate that I see very little reason for both you and Odo to be town, yes? The only point I agree with you on is Odo shifting last minute odo day 1. I didn't love that either. but you not wanting to lynch omb yesterday obviously makes you look bad as well, and at this juncture, you've done a poorer job of defending yourself. So you're going to need to do a lot more to convince me to not lynch you atm, just the way it is.

At worst, I assume the SK does us a solid and blasts Odo if you flip town anyways.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I still think Haza is scum no matter who flips scum between Odo or Magic.

Reactions: Chris

Showtime

Reaction score
I would say there is no heroism in quickly lynching magic just yet. let's see what he can come up with. So far it's a swing and a miss, his earlier points on Odo being scum had SOME merit, but his later points about activity on Odo are just sad an erroneous, making his earlier point null for me atm.

you have time?

go look through 2019 and all of odo's scum games in which i am in them. the only one that has ever read odo with any consistency is myself. yes ive been more unsure in the past, but you guys havent read these players well at any point ever so where you guys try telling me about his meta is erroneous and Blue or back up what youre saying with actual facts(like idk, post counts as i did). not just bullshit.

the games you outpost odo in, is it because he dies n1 and you dont and get to keep posting? because by far and large, he outposts every one in games except poyser when he isnt busy.

the only redeeming thing i see from him here is that i also am pretty sure who the sk is and i think odo, as scum, would have shot that person last night because it sticks out.

america sucks.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Magic, you willing to lynch Haza?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
something about heroes**

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree with that sentiment, my reads are rather thin as well. Surely you can appreciate that I see very little reason for both you and Odo to be town, yes? The only point I agree with you on is Odo shifting last minute odo day 1. I didn't love that either. but you not wanting to lynch omb yesterday obviously makes you look bad as well, and at this juncture, you've done a poorer job of defending yourself. So you're going to need to do a lot more to convince me to not lynch you atm, just the way it is.

At worst, I assume the SK does us a solid and blasts Odo if you flip town anyways.

i didnt want to lynch phen0m night 1 either, why is that irrelevant? why do you think i wouldnt want you guys rushing the same god damn lynch again after having a 10 hour day phase that i missed entirely because you guys did the same thing on n1 as you guys were doing n2?

i flat out said the sk should shoot a scum read and the only name i put up was omb. you cant say it's scummy to say "dont lynch omb" and then say it's nothing to suggest omb be the scum read he shoots. omb's flip wasn't likely to help us much.

and for the love of god if you are present right now, you should be looking at

1) omb wagon
2) barry wagon
3) phen0m wagon

not just sitting here and twiddling your thumbs with what's happening in the present. you guys are caught up, ya? then go put in some actual leg work so we dont lose.

otherwise youre being as lazy as an american.

Showtime

Reaction score

he is not on my town reads.

i dont wanna lynch anyone any time soon, i want this phase to last so i actually have time to catch up. i do have to work and this is annoying.

murica is gay.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Think its worth noting Mitch never actually voted Magic did he?
Mitch being noncommittal on this only solidifies my read on him and he's someone I'd love to lynch once this sorry business is sorted out.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you have time?

go look through 2019 and all of odo's scum games in which i am in them. the only one that has ever read odo with any consistency is myself. yes ive been more unsure in the past, but you guys havent read these players well at any point ever so where you guys try telling me about his meta is erroneous and Blue or back up what youre saying with actual facts(like idk, post counts as i did). not just bullshit.

the games you outpost odo in, is it because he dies n1 and you dont and get to keep posting? because by far and large, he outposts every one in games except poyser when he isnt busy.

the only redeeming thing i see from him here is that i also am pretty sure who the sk is and i think odo, as scum, would have shot that person last night because it sticks out.

america sucks.

You may be right, but hunting through 2019 may be a fool's errand when I specifically remember Odo having dips in activity as town for large portions of the end year due to work. I don't disagree he posts a ton as town, you're not wrong.

Regarding me outposting Odo, if it's week time, and I'm town, I'm outposting him regardless. I'm a post whore.

Once you are done catching up, I'd also need to see who you think Odo is aligned with ( again, once you are caught up). I'm not completely dismissing the fact you may right on Odo being VILLAINOUS. But at this time, your flip objectively gives us a lot on other players, would you not agree?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And consider this

We have our foot on your throat here. In a world where were scum and youre town, we realise lynching you is death for us, but we wouldnt really care as all the strongest players are dead
he is not on my town reads.

i dont wanna lynch anyone any time soon, i want this phase to last so i actually have time to catch up. i do have to work and this is annoying.

murica is gay.

Well, youve got 5 hours to change our mind. We arent going to bed only to wake up and see youve browbeaten town into lynching us :draper2

And if you still think were scum despite the fact we could end you now, we dont know what to say

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score

also worth noting if haza is scum that weird read chris had on haza day 1 where he called him town for doing something he hadn't done then had to walk back on it when i called him out.

unlike america that never backs down on anything.

Mitch being noncommittal on this only solidifies my read on him and he's someone I'd love to lynch once this sorry business is sorted out.

did you just ignore those posts i quoted from mitch on day 1 in regards to omb? he was on him early on day 1 and was saying why omb looked bad when his wagon was big. that doesnt look like a teamed interaction.

Showtime

Reaction score
And consider this

I have my foot on your throat here. In a world where Im scum and youre town, I realise lynching you

Well, youve got 5 hours to change our mind. We arent going to bed only to wake up and see youve browbeaten town into lynching us :draper2

And if you still think were scum despite the fact we could end you now, we dont know what to say

there is 3 scum. i dont care which one is lynched as long as it is scum that is lynched.

america sucks

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
did you just ignore those posts i quoted from mitch on day 1 in regards to omb? he was on him early on day 1 and was saying why omb looked bad when his wagon was big. that doesnt look like a teamed interaction.
Did you ignore the fact that I don't think pushing OMB should get any town reads, because he's so naturally scummy? (`ε´) Would be even stranger to have done that because I quoted you to say it IIRC