Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why Mitch and Brutus? And I see your reasoning on Jeff posted already but you'd go him first today? Is it bc you think he might be in a cult? :worried

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We would like to know Chris’ preference today

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We would like to know Chris’ preference today

I'm with Grim on Haza, he has to come on and actually play today to show me otherwise. You and Magic both made good cases on the other, he looks terrible for the OMB posts but man that seems a little too obvious for him right?

I think Mitch has been wrong on almost every one of his reads so far too just btw but I think I'll actually town lean him for playing that bad :TI:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
oh and I'd also prefer that there be no cult shenanigans today of course

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This is bad, we hate lynching Alco :(

for full disclosure, we are under suspicion for letting Phenom v1 off d1 because apparently ... well we’re not sure why that was scummy but hopefully someone will explain it
It's because you were so convinced and then you switched at the last minute. (¬_¬ )

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Wait for magic imo he is the one who might actually be able to get us back in the right track, im going to look over his case on odo and look into doddsy too, why did nihht take so long

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It's because you were so convinced and then you switched at the last minute. (¬_¬ )

except we never actually changed our read on Phenom - we in fact made it perfectly clear what we were doing and why we were doing it, and if you didn’t like it, you didn’t had to follow, much like you didn’t on Doddsy yesterday?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
All my previous scum reads still apply re: Haza, Mitch, and Lethal. ヾ( `ー´)シφ__

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So these are basically the only real responses Haza made after his original wagon started.

How the fuck did I end up on such a big wagon im the only one that was posting anything related to solving the game while others fucked around with their PRs

who has relied on their PR most to get by without being repped out and without being sussed? I'm about to add you to the list

These feel like he's almost just parroting the post where I answered Magic on why I initially thought Haza looked good...but in that same post I came to the conclusion that it was most just the only game related talk I'd see for awhile so I didn't realize how pointless his posts were. Which is still what this is because by this point the PRs were not very distracted (unlike CULTS!) and we were playing the game.

I think odo is having a bad game as town i don't think he is actually scum i don't think he would be this obviously bad as scum

:deandre This post is really weird, how much of the thread have you actually read at this point Haza?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
All my previous scum reads still apply re: Haza, Mitch, and Lethal. ヾ( `ー´)シφ__

You know you and lethal permanently reading each other s/s is so detrimental if you're actually town. There's no way a scum team let's lethal just go off on you again btw

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This notion we are having a bad game based on 1 wrong (and justifiably wrong) read is :bosque

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This notion we are having a bad game based on 1 wrong (and justifiably wrong) read is :bosque
This game is going badly if you've already lead two mislynches and now people are going to let you lead another one on me

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
except we never actually changed our read on Phenom - we in fact made it perfectly clear what we were doing and why we were doing it, and if you didn’t like it, you didn’t had to follow, much like you didn’t on Doddsy yesterday?
In that case, why were you so convinced on N0M, but pushed wagons other than him when his lynch seemed likely? ヘ(・_|

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This game is going badly if you've already lead two mislynches and now people are going to let you lead another one on me

:heston

We think you’ll find we had very little to do with the Barry lynch, and suggest you do a better job of reading

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In that case, why were you so convinced on N0M, but pushed wagons other than him when his lynch seemed likely? ヘ(・_|

which wagons exactly? We have no idea what you are talking about and think you should quote the posts in question