Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Gambitto I see you just finished an episode of your BTB, why not come in and switch your vote over? I might read the BTB then (^ω^)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thoughts on Chris? IDK how to feel about him, he's been inoffensive but I worry about being fooled like I and the rest of Town was last game <゜o゜>

I have no other thoughts than hes just been kind if there. Certainly dont think hes done anything heroic

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
@Gambitto I see you just finished an episode of your BTB, why not come in and switch your vote over? I might read the BTB then (^ω^)

How long is left? The only reason for me consider Phenom scum is the way he came in and voted before leaving. Something he has done as town before. Tbh out of the two I find Barry more scummy (If Phenom flips scum Barry is town though)

Do you remember clock tower mafia?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
How long is left? The only reason for me consider Phenom scum is the way he came in and voted before leaving. Something he has done as town before. Tbh out of the two I find Barry more scummy (If Phenom flips scum Barry is town though)
We're approaching the final 12 hours (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

I'm interested to know what Odo is cooking that he's insistent on lynching N0M first (⊙ᗜ⊙)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Do you remember clock tower mafia?

so you’re disregarding the out of character reactions to skybox voting him?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We're approaching the final 12 hours (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

I'm interested to know what Odo is cooking that he's insistent on lynching N0M first (⊙ᗜ⊙)

huh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Myea i was under the impression we were lynching Phenom for his reaction to sky + his complete refusal to defend himself seriously vs odo. But attacked sky. Fairly evident villainous behavior.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
so you’re disregarding the out of character reactions to skybox voting him?

Which out of character reactions? I haven't seen any even the scummy vote and leave he has done before as town. If you mean him being dismissive, Phenom is like that often to people wagoning him. At least he is to me in the past when I have been wagoning him. Do you remember Titania?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Which out of character reactions? I haven't seen any even the scummy vote and leave he has done before as town. If you mean him being dismissive, Phenom is like that often to people wagoning him. At least he is to me in the past when I have been wagoning him. Do you remember Titania?

except he wasn’t what we’d describe as dismissive, it was more antagonistic than that, he went out of his way to discredit skybox.

you should go back and read properly, we don’t get good vibes from your level of accuracy

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah I just re-read the only odd one was aimed at you as he doesn't often call people dumb outright but I have seen him question people's credibility and reads before as town. The only thing that stands out as scummy for Phenom is his vote and duck on Grim however the rest? Nah that feels like a null tell. For others players sure but that doesn't feel out of character for Phenom unless his game has changed in the last few months. Actually re-read one last time just in case as tired as fuck and this one was a bit odd:

It almost looked like liarbox wanted to get approval of others that there was suspicion of me based on her read before voting. She is shady and deceitful imo.

This feels a bit odd but I can't put my finger on it.

Do you remember the time Titania said you looked up to Magic?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Edit: Clicked enter before finishing the post. Like that comment at the end there doesn't sound like Phenom. Remember Titania?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That quote is directly at odds with reality because skybox put the first vote down on him, so him saying she was seeking approval doesn’t really pencil