• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

RDK

All glory to God
Also I note Haza did not answer my question. This reminds me of the time Phenom ignored my jokes all game. He was actually a flying spaghetti monster that game. Weird WWE mafia game not going to lie

I do not recall a mafia game that I was not a part of that took place three years ago when I wasn't playing mafia but if I did I would probably have added him to my shitlist then too

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I do not recall a mafia game that I was not a part of that took place three years ago when I wasn't playing mafia but if I did I would probably have added him to my shitlist then too
So you're not only speaking in gifs? (ʘ言ʘ╬) my skill in predicting PRs has been proven wrong(iДi)

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
It occurs to me how difficult it will be to read someone on play when we're all just PR posting (´ヘ`;)

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I asked you a question, citizen. Dont make me super man punch you haza.

giphy.gif