Tweets Music Mafia II - PR Mania! - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Oh he was talking to Lethal. Nevermind my previous post that's my bad. This reminds me of Ziggler Mark as my previous post was bad.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It almost looked like liarbox wanted to get approval of others that there was suspicion of me based on her read before voting. She is shady and deceitful imo.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Cool I'll stop trying then. This reminds me of how Phenom plays often as both alignments. Might start doing that and just posting jokes with my PR if that is the response I get to trying.

your current posts require effort?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Oh he was talking to Lethal. Nevermind my previous post that's my bad. This reminds me of Ziggler Mark as my previous post was bad.
Doesn't change the fact that having that attitude does not make me read you town (´;ω;`)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It almost looked like liarbox wanted to get approval of others that there was suspicion of me based on her read before voting. She is shady and deceitful imo.

We don't understand this point at all - if anything, it directly contradicts reality

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don't get this section - I put work in, gain reads, they're wrong so I'm a shit player. I try and change that up my fence sitting for a while, and have to put up with insults. I legit cannot win or satisfy people.

Will this phase just end already? We need to get it done.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
We don't understand this point at all - if anything, it directly contradicts reality

Don’t lie, you understand it, or you’re dumb.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
View attachment 3782

So the same way I’ve played the last 3 games and most games before that. Got it, you can’t read me, just like creating a false reason for suspecting me.

We also think this post is disingenuous and relies on attacking the opponents credibility rather than their opinion. Solid red at this stage

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
We also think this post is disingenuous and relies on attacking the opponents credibility rather than their opinion. Solid red at this stage

If she wasn’t a liar, i wouldnt have to point out her lack of credibility and incredibly bad read(s) :draper2

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'll lead the way so this phase can end as soon as possible

Vote: Ace Dalton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't get this section - I put work in, gain reads, they're wrong so I'm a shit player. I try and change that up my fence sitting for a while, and have to put up with insults. I legit cannot win or satisfy people.

Will this phase just end already? We need to get it done.

no one says you are shit for putting work in. In fact we're confident pretty much everyone has said you have made improvements recently

loosely translated as stop being a bitch

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If she wasn’t a liar, i wouldnt have to point out her lack of credibility and incredibly bad read(s) :draper2

Seems like an overreaction. We're used to you being passively dismissive, this is a different tune

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
BE427FC3-8B7B-44C3-B018-95E2300195A0.jpeg

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also yes Odo I am putting effort. Sorry I haven't played in months and I am rusty. But I have been making posts and making reads. If you think I haven't being putting effort in, well you are just wrong. Now if you think it is fake fine you are wrong still but fine that at least makes sense as I used to come off as scummy sometimes in the past at the start of games. But I have been making posts related to the game and trying to solve it. I work better off flips and off meta, there has been zero flips and I ain't played for months so yeah I am going to ask questions that might seem obvious cause I ain't at the level I was. I have been putting the PR stuff after my thoughts for numerous posts now. Saying I ain't making effort is just wrong.

Doesn't change the fact that having that attitude does not make me read you town (´;ω;`)

Sorry but if someone is telling me they don't even want to hear my opinions why the fuck should I try (I am not sure Odo was talking to me or not but that was what my post was in reference to)? I don't see the town benefit of him posting that to me or Lethal. I mean I am going to try I was just being petty back.

Lethal has Ace even posted yet? Why are you voting him?

Also Phenom's stuff isn't a scum tell. It ain't a town tell. It is just null.

Did you know Odo was Titania protege?