TWC NCAA Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Here's what i don't get Monkeystyle i remember a few weeks ago when you said i don't want any fresh dead wrestlers inducted until Owen gets inducted. So now your saying that he shoudn't get inducted.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
"fresh" dead wrestlers.

Implying that it is too soon to be talking about anybody like Mike Awesome and what not.

I mean, if you're going to throw someone in for dying then Owen becomes a candidate.

Barring that, Owen doesn't belong.

Nation

Im not saying Owen should go in because he died. Yes it does suck that vince had to be a asshole and have a major involvement in Owen's death. Cheap equipment and Vince's disgusting humor killed Owen. If owen didn't die he would have been a world champion in the WWE. You see after Owen was supposed to win the intercontential title he was going to be nicknamed The Game yes the game. But since he died they gave Owen's spot to Triple H no idea if he uses it as a tribute to Owen. Owen is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time probably in the top thirty. Owen also had passion and heart which you rarely see in this business now a days. So based on all these qualities Owen does deserve to be inducted.

Axis

Let me ask you this, Nation. How has Owen Hart changed the face of proffessional wrestling? What permanent mark has he left?

Exxon

Reaction score
The very fact that Pete Rose is in the hall renders the WWE hall about as relevant as a turd sandwich, it's not worth a dime.

Acideyez

Reaction score
Haha you beat me to the punch Exxon lol ;P But I agree with every word nation has said. Owen Hart was part of one of the longest reigning and best tag teams, when he teamed with Yokozuna. Not to mention Him and Jeff jarrett made a good tag team. I'm a pretty big bret hart fan but I don't think he necessarily should be put in this year. He was quite a bit younger and less experienced so to say then the rest of his family. I mean Davey boy should atleast go in the hall before Owen does.But he'll get his time.

Reaction score
i agree with monkey and axis on this one, owen didn;t really do anythign that left a mark. or even a standout match, yea, he was a good wrestler, and the matches well, they were good, but nothing ppl will remember forever.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The very fact that Pete Rose is in the hall renders the WWE hall about as relevant as a turd sandwich, it's not worth a dime.

Pete Rose is one of the celebrity inductions. I mean, the hall of fame is serious, but that doesn't mean there is no room for fun. Seeing Pete Rose get tombstoned by Kane was hilarious, and it was fun as a running joke for a bit, and the didn't burn it out.

Its more of a joke entry, and has no real comparison to Owen Hart.

Ben

Reaction score
If anyone wants to do this just follow the link below and join up. Even if you don't follow college basketball, it's still fun to fill out a bracket, even if you don't know what your doing. No limit on who can join, so the more the better. Did it on Yahoo since that's where we do all our fantasy stuff. Brackets can be filled out starting March 13th after the field is announced.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Ben

Reaction score
Come on....only 3 sign ups so far, brackets get announced later tonight so there's still plenty of time. Sign up even if you don't follow College Basketball, the less knowledge is usually better when it come to picking these.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Why should we? We all know who's going to repeat.

Baller

Reaction score
Made my bracket already. Now time to review endlessly till Thursday at noon

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Is it choosing who's in or who's out or is it who's going to win the NCAA Championship?