• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tutorial Request thread

the dark knight

cool idea. we could be a tag team somehow lol. if i dunno how to make the tut, ill wait for someone to post the text then make it as a video and post it :)

PY-

How do you put a belt around someones waist

Manipulating, layer masking and all that fun stuff.. It's not easy, but not hard if you know what your doing.. I'll try to write a tut on it, but I'm not guaranteeing I'll have it before next week since I start College Monday.

C4

Any Video Tutorial for Photoshop CS? If there is one I'll Rep ya'

Weebo

i can't seem to figure something out. I want to know how to make a picture black and white but the shadows are a different color like blue or red. If anyone can help me out i would appreciate it.

Wrestling Station

i can't seem to figure something out. I want to know how to make a picture black and white but the shadows are a different color like blue or red. If anyone can help me out i would appreciate it.

I think you need to duplicate the layer several times (according to the number of different colors you want to add) then reduce the intensity more according to the intensity of the colors. By doing so, place the layer behind the main layer.

the dark knight

^^kinda confusing!

weebo, can you get a pic of what you want? like a sample or something?

Weebo

somewhat like this, the deal is grey (Black and white) and the shadows are blue
randyortonhn1.jpg

Wrestling Station

Oh i misunderstood what you wanted in the first place then..

for this one, you need to add neon filter to one of the duplicated layers then add another layer with (lower fill) on top of it. i think thats about it.

Weebo

another question i had is something that has been bugging me for oh so long, how do you guys get your DVD covers to look like then are standing up in the case. all I know how to do is the get them look like you took the cover out of the case and set it on a flat surface

I'd like to make a request on how to make Match Preview Pictures. I know about putting the psd's and such but the only part I don't know how to do is the black transparent part where the text is located. Thanks in advance to anyone who can make the tut :)

Enigma22

just make a rectangle shape across the thing and changge the opacity to about 85... thats what i do atleast..