Turnoffs????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Can't stand girls who likes being surrounded by guys. I mean, I hate to have a girlfriend who just likes the attention of being with guys. Where's the sense of security?

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I cant stand guys who are cry babies, lazy, conceited or when they think its funny to grope you in public.

-Ill add liars and man-whores to the list.

icebox

Reaction score
or when they think its funny to grope you in public.

I think ive punched my boyfrend about million times for that shit haha.

uhmm,

Bad Teeth,its one of the first things i notice

Weird noses- ive got a thing about noses.

People with no manners - cut me off in the middle of a sentence and ill probably walk away from you.

Immaturity- Some guys confuse being immature with having a sense of humour. Witty,sarcastic remarks are funny, farting into a bottle so you can "smell it later" isnt.

mushy romantic types - dont make me puke.

Racism/sectarianism/etc - need to have an open mind

Beer Money Army

Ok turns off

Bitchie Chick - i can't stand bitchie chicks that bitch abotu the smallest shit..

Chicks that tell you not to drink to much when your at a party or clubbing - Its like fuck off jeez i work all week .. i am entitled to do whatever i want...

Bad teeth on chicks

Smoking - but i get over it easy....

snobby rich bitches - they give me the shits. they think there better than you. they just piss me off

A chick that calls you about 15-30 times a day.. I had a chick like that once and I just said look just fucking leave me alone you makign me go insane.

i think thats it.

my turn on's

A chick that likes to party..
Awesome Personality
Funny
Just a cool person to chill with
Thats has a job too...
Talks but not alot
Get's along with Mates (but that isn't a big iusses as there is usually 1 or 2 mates that people dont get along with).

MTG

Reaction score
Can't stand girls who likes being surrounded by guys. I mean, I hate to have a girlfriend who just likes the attention of being with guys. Where's the sense of security?

Dude i agree with you there 100% that's the worst thing. And especially if they become best friends with one of your friends.