Turning Point

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ wow, really? Even with Feast or Fired? Damn it must look pretty impressive, I've only seen one match and it looks awesome, obviously won't say what it is though. I hope Red and MCMG have matches and are not included in Feast or Fired.

If the next TNA PPV is just as good or better then Turning Point then ill be willing to say TNA is my fave promotion atm.

Montana

Wolfe vs. Angle 4.25 - Solid stuff here, both guys near the top of their game. Good to see Nigel doing well in TNA.

AJ vs. Joe vs. Daniels 4.25 - THese guys match up pefectly in 3 ways. Joe is the strong style wrestlers, AJ is the high flyer, and Daniels is the mat wrestler. One of the best championship matches all year.

Reaction score
I aint seen main event yet but so far it 7 outta 10.

Angle vs Wolfe 8/10 - wow just ow 6 freakin suplexs omg i jizzed when I saw that.

Steiner vs Lashley solid 7/10, good build up.

3D/Rhino vs Dinero/Hernandez/Morag solid 7/10 - Good match crappy ending

Tara vs Kong 6/10, nce match, OMG Kong got powerbombed lol, sets Konckout division standards tbh.

Beautiful People vs ODB/Sarita/Taylor 4.5/10, loved fans siging you cant wrestle when Lacey got in ring

British Invasion vs Beer Money Inc vs Motor city Machineguns - 7.5/10 love the Guns and Beer Money in ring. Bit strange with nash near end

Amazing Red vs Homicide 6.5/10, solid opening, Homicide and Red done well with good chemistry bt need to point out Don West is to loud.

So far 7/10

Main Event 9 outta freaking 10 - Amazing just amazing and with a clean finish made it even better. TNA match of the year no doubt about it, it was equal or even a little better than Unbreakable 2005 between the same 3 men.

Overall 8 out 10 very very memorable.

chessarmy

Turning Point was TNA's best PPV of the year, two MOTY candidates and maybe the greatest double main event in TNA history.

Yea, I said it.