Turning Orton face.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

His work is boring and uncharismatic as of now, with a ridiculous overhyping of facial expressions. The only way he's going to be over is going to be on the things he does, not his promos or ringwork. "Maniacal heel" is about all he can do at this point. They could give him a radical change of character to make him face though...I say bring him back as a face version of his "RNN" gimmick. I don't like him much, but that owned.

His in ring work and promo ability got him over in 2004 before terrible booking decisions derailed him.

Orton is one of the best in ring workers in the WWE, regardless of what anyone says. He works the way he does as to not take anything away from the face he is trying to help get over.

Orton already gets cheered as it is. If he worked a more "exciting" or "fast paced" style, it would just get worse. He already get ohs and ahs over a friggin drop kick or inverted backbreaker for christ sakes. Plus he makes stomps and knee drops look more impressive than 95% of finishers out there right now.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
if he gets hurt for a few months, that could decrease his heat and have his return as a face to kick everyone's ass would be cool. Orton as a face vs Edge would be pretty nice too.

but if it ain't broke, why fix it?

CenaMark54

I'd love to see Orton vs Edge again. They have put on great matches. Plus, if anyone can help get Orton over as a face its Edge.

pocket

Reaction score
why turn the best heel we've had for years into a babyface? wouldn't work... him gushing to the fans all poofter like.... no way....

there are guys who were born to be heels, and Randy Orton is the bast we've had in years

Rivetting Rolex

Reaction score
Well to have Orton turn face would be a huge thing to try and accomplish correctly. I would say Legacy have to be involved in some capacity being that because he lost the title to Cena he is not what he said he was and that they are better off without him etc and screw him out of his rematch. Another thing being is if Cena were to turn heel which is unlikely so someone would have to go in the opposite direction maybe Orton.